Reviews for Fun
DarkStarfire chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Gahh...don't like the last review รต.O...and I also wrote my e-mail wrong ' idiot...

How I said here and on the forum, I love it _ it's the best One-Shot you made so far I read XD - just 3 as I remember...a very short Colloyd one (I think it's Cozy) and Winter.

And how is going your no-plot crisis? XD Overcame? I hope Latias Dita has convinced you, because she always says the truth. :D

Short, cute, lovely, well-done _ extremely creative! The end is totally perfect!

You really are the Fluffy Queen! XDD
amberesinite chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
heehee that was cute! Loved it.
SakuraAkiko chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
AW. It's so sweet! I love it. :D
DarkStarfire chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Sweet! ** I love it! Simple, short and perfect! Nice job P I really like it. Keep writing!
Bao Blossom chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Dammit! I'm not supposed to like fluff! so sweet! too sweet! agh! cavities. I thought it was a bit OOC at first, but the end was worth it... good job! nice writing.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
aw, that's so cute!
midge chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
i think its cute when zelos made her that little pink heart

out of the bricks, good fanfic :
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I don't care if it's short, if a story makes me go "aww!" like some silly school girl, that all that matters. There's not much of a comment to make, but it was cute and the ending just so sweet! X3 Great job again, Samuu!
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
What to comment on this one-shot? It was so adorable that I really don't know what to say. The ending was so cute and romantic... I guess the only complain I have is that Sheena's personality lacked but since it is a one-shot and a fluffy one at that, I'll let it go for now. _

Aw... I remember legos... they were fun! Sheena and Zelos must be having a superb time! I still love the ending so much.

Oh, you're so sweet to me! Thanks for the dedication! Now, after reading this, I feel like writing a Colloyd one-shot for you! I will make sure I write that after the a couple of other works I'm planning. Hehe, keep it up and I can't wait for your 100th fic! Keep writing!
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Aw (jeez, I went 'aw' again! XD), such a sweet ending. That Zelos, such a sincere and romantic man when he wants to be.
Winged Dancer chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
So goshdarned fluffy O_O Me loves the ending!1
Urby chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Lego mania

Legos are addicting. Man, I should give some legos to my Talesers, see what they come up with. I bet Raine will make a super robot and take over the world, haha.

I've yet to find any pink blocks, but then again I've got really old school sets so eh.

Pink heart love.