Reviews for Ice Picks and Hand Grenades
TheTigerPrincess chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Guest chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
if you still use this it would be amazing if you finished the story. It's one of my favourites 3
Bitchplz lol chapter 21 . 9/12/2012
Update faster I wanna know what happens!
Hurry up or my army of OCs will attack...*laughs hysterically*
cellarius chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
aww i had no idea when i started this that it was incomplete! (i always select complete when i search) but i noticed people saying that.. i'm only on chapter 4 (unedited) but i love it so far! pretty good writing & pretty good staying in character.. i think shika's a big more negative than i think of him being but it's ok & i really like this kiba! what a cutie! i wasn't really into this pairing but they're so adorable! if this still isn't finished.. please finish asap!
Incondite Assembly chapter 21 . 7/22/2011
I knew coming into this story that it was incomplete (and that it would probably remain that way, seeing as how long it's been since the last update) but damn, I didn't think I would become as entranced as I did with it. Now I'm sad that it stops there.

If you do ever come back on this site and read this, just know that you have at least one person left waiting for an update XD. You're a great writer and your story is fantastic, too. I'll add this to my alerts in hope that the alert may someday show up ).
Azh Hikari chapter 21 . 5/15/2011
This is a very intriguing story.

I love the drama, the love problem, the sexual tension and the great battle action.

I love to see a continuation to these XD
Ishida no Revolution chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
*feeds you*

Wow. I think you did a pretty good job on capturing Shika's feelings and thoughts, so far. I love it already. To the next chapter!
Malakye-Dragolf chapter 21 . 8/22/2010
Loved the story and I really hope that you'll continue it. I couldnt stop reading it once I started.

You rarely see a good Kiba/Shikamaru pairing and hope one as good as this doesn't go uncompleted.
Cuzosu chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
A very good fic. Well done.
NarutoVixin chapter 21 . 7/23/2009
not bad ill be waiting for more chapters
TheMostPatheticNameEver chapter 21 . 6/10/2009
Even though I'm not particulary fond of this pairing I love this story. It's got an actual story line, I think, and is very well written. Keep the good work up!
smiles chapter 21 . 12/9/2008
please update!

dont leave the story hanging here! :)

its too good
zurako chapter 21 . 9/2/2008
this story is fantastic i love it its perfect i would ussaully go into more detail but its to good and my brian is kinda fried from school
Kichirou chapter 4 . 7/8/2008

I last read this story about a year or so ago (forgive me for not remembering the exact date), but the last part I read was when Shikamaru was attacked by a giant dog, and Kiba managed to intervene. I wanted to review then, but I didn't have an FFnet account so I couldn't. Then when I wanted to read it again when I had the time, I couldn't find the story anymore. I just assumed you removed it from the net.

However, on a whim I just decided to look for it again and I cannot express just how happy I am to find it back online. I love this story. I think the way you portray Shikamaru is unique yet still highly in character, and I similarly like your depiction of Kiba. I also like the whimsical elements on the side, like Naruto and Sasuke's tension, which adds flavor to the main storyline.

I have yet to read the chapters after I left off, but the way you develop the plot has always intrigued me. The fight between Shikamaru and Shino was superb and totally in character.

I am very glad that I can now leave reviews for this story.

Thank you very much for putting it back online and updating.
xxlight-kitsune-chanxx chapter 21 . 3/7/2008
I *hearts* this tory so much!