Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
Szki chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
So, now I found myself stalking your account and reading your other stories, and I'd feel pretty bad to fave this one and not review it.

Mainly, because it resembles Ron and Hermione perfectly and shows the cuteness of their relationship at the very beginning. Ron is a typical boy and Hermione, witty as always, I don't think you could have portrayed them better. Funny lines here as well. :3
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This is so adorable! The characterizations were wonderful, and I especially enjoyed Ron's description of the "sick, glazed expression" Hermione gets when she's around books. XD
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Oh, how adorable! Pre-R/HR! God, they were so cute when they were ickle firsties. Remember that? Ah, the memories.

Ron silently freaking out over the idea of Fred and George getting the wrong idea about him and Hermione is highly amusing, as the doubtlessly DID start getting on his case about it eventually. ;) Very sweet!
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Your Ron/Hermione fics are so endearing!
kerplank chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Cute.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Hmm. I liked this too. Still, I dunno if you'll even read this so...
The General G of K chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
That was just so gosh darn cute! I had sort of a crappy day yesterday, and this totally just brightened my week. I love the whole infantile attraction here, and how poor Ron can't figure things out according to normality's standards. And Hermione is just her adorable first year self with the big teeth and all.

And it's reading pieces like this that make me wonder why in the WORLD I was shipping Harry/Hermione for, like, the first two or three books. Because obvs, R/H 4 life! OMG, LYK OTP! Because really, that pairing is the only one I totally fangirl over.

But for reals, this piece knocked my socks off.

The General
claymade chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Very nice, very cute. You play it out well, making the characters engrossing, and building the progression of Ron's thoughts believably, and humorously. Awesome stuff.
LoonyLurvesFred chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Cute. I loved this R/Hr one. Good Job again.
myla84 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
love the story. so sweet and cute.
Gonrie chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
that was so damn cute!

Good story!
redireas chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
you know how some people, when they try to rant when writing, just carry on for ages? well, you knew the perfect place to stop and you hit all the notes and just...simply adorable!
hoshposh chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
OMG. :) Your fic made me happy.
Words-Never-Heard chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Aw, cute!
autumnlover chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
aaw, this was soo cute! i think you should do one for lots of bits in other books! keep up the fab work!