Reviews for My little angel
someheartslove chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
ER was my first obsession. And Luby was my first ship.

And I have never read a single luby fic before. So when I browsed your account for some nice casketty stuff I saw this and HAD to read about baby Joe.

Adorable.

I remember all the drama when Joe was born, how Abby just touched her belly and fell on the floor and since I was spoiler free that was the longest shippery summer ever.

Ah.

I love it that it was written in first person. It takes some time getting used to, but once you're in it, it really adds to intimacy of it.

And I love how Luka and Abby are expressive with their feelings towards each other and baby Joe.

Loved this! So so much!
Pandorama chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I just read this for the first time - if only it had turned out to be so easy. *Sigh* Only thing is, all newborns have blue eyes for at least the first few months - they'd have no way of knowing what color Joe's eyes are.
elohimdancer319 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
*Sigh* If only it could turn out like that in the show. Very cute at the end!
Nette chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I love it! Wonderful job!
ellabellaboo chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Luci! That was amazing! D Well done, this is clearly going on to my favourites list, I just love it! I am really excited about series 13 now! ) I just need to know which bits are going to happen and which aren't! lol Anyway, I think this fic is great and I can't wait until you post more/another one!

Love Ell x
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Love it
anonymous01 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Very cute. Some minor spelling problems, and I'm not entirely sure Josef is a Croatian name (it'd be Josip, right?), but the basic story is good. I'd like to see you fill in the blanks a bit more, though. You did a good job incorporating the story into the spoilers, but I'd like to see you fit the spoilers into the story, if that makes any sense. Nice job, though, and keep writing! )
Connie chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Very good story Love it and it was so sweet
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Does Joe really survive? I just read spoilers two weeks ago that said that Abby has her baby and names him Joe. But she also bleeds out during her pregnancy. So does little Joe really survive? Great story! I loved it! So sweet.

-Chela
tvdunlop chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Love it, even though they have flaws, and i hate spoiler sites that flame them..and almost everyone...they still fit this time and i'm so happy for them, i want things to go well! great writing
HelloxDarling chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Aww that was really sweet. I love that Joe was born on my birthday, Ha.
NaomiP chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
There is much to like about this fic. It's well written, in character, mostly medically accurate. (Though a premie as tiny as this one, and with as many medical problems probably wouldn't be able to breastfeed at one week of age, just hours after being extubated for the first time.)

The only disappointment is that it IS very much straight from the spoilers. The whole point of fan fiction is to write about things that we aren't going to see on tv. While, no doubt, many of the details on the show WILL be different (since I'm assuming you haven't simply transcribed the actual script), everything in the spoilers IS in the fic. Show us what YOU can write, not what TPTB can write.
striker20 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
aw hey- its so cute! you're a great writer. keep it up D
Leslet chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Loved it! Absolutely loved it! Feel very free to add to it but its great on its own aswell! Lovely!
werty chapter 1 . 4/3/2006