Reviews for I Lied
TeaPowder chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Hey! I really LOVED this story, you know?
I've read the first chapter long, loooooong time ago (it was registered under another nickname at that time, if I don't recall wrong), but this morning I've said to myself "do you remember that story?" and then...well, what a surprise! A beautiful, really beautiful surprise :)
I love it very much. Have you ever thought of a sequel? :)
Hermione Jean McGonagall chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
I veeery like 'Sister Act'. I adore Reverend Mother (or Mother Superior). I wruite fic on 'Sister Act' and Reverend Mother is Maggie like as here))) It it is right because Maggie's character do not have name in films. Plus MS is one from my most favourite characters.

Main. I am atheist, therefore I veeery like your fan-fiction:) I added it to Favourite Stories, of course:)
Kiss-This2010 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I have always adored your MMAD fics and must have over looked this one for all this time. I love this movie and I am such a shipper for these two. I was curious if you ever thought of expanding this one or writing another? I wish you would. You have such a talent for writing Maggie Smith's characters.

Also, do you know any other Sister Act stories?
shadowsamurai83 chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Hey! You can't leave it there! I want more! Lol! Okay, so I know you posted this ages ago and I've only just found it. :p So sue me. It was brilliant - any chance of a sequel of some kind? Of something else along this line? Please? Pretty please? Pwetty pwetty pwease? :D Anyway, it was brilliant and I loved it!
The Sway Wannabe chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Great Story one question for you that is related to the Sister Act movies in a way do you know of anyone else who has written Fan Fiction based on any of the staff or even the students from the second movie's well the future of those kids?
Rosine chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Wonderful story!

I thought of pairing the reverend mother with Father Maurice, but bishop o'Hara is just as good.
VictoriaGr chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
i love this fic... i'm a catholic myself and i'm not offended. i really like the idea of them together. i think that nuns and bishops are people aswell and so they are supposed to have a life themselves... i'm totally against it. but this story is so brilliant. can you make a sequel please? ;-) keep going
j0k3 chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
I totally agree with the previous 4 reviewers, mother Superior and O'Hara XD :D

I'm christian too, and I love Sister act, in fact me and my friends are going to watch SA2 tonight, as pary for my birthday which is tomorrow but then my family comes over, and now I'm rambling, and it is breaking the chastidy vow, but that happens a lot in reall life as well, and here it is not corrupt or something, like the thing with the dutch priest Haffmans a few years ago who stole church money and had multiple women and was a tax-fraud

So I think there will be things like your story in rl too

I once heard a story about a 70 year nun and friar who left their convents to get married after an 25-year long affair so

okay this is way too long and half of it makes no sense but, well, loved this story
Merciful Heavens chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I adored this chapter! Maggie Smith was brilliant in Sister Act and this is just the story I needed to make my day!

Thank you for posting this!

Merciful Heavens
laylaorentea1985 chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Mother Superior and Bishop O'Hara? hm! Funny as hell!
OSUSprinks chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Watching Sister Act last year made me realize that I am truly a shipper! Everything I watch, I put people together, even in real life! :) I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who saw this ship! You did an excellent job with this story! I just hate that they can't truly be together. :( Thanks for sharing!

OSUSprinks
Isabelle chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
This was an interesting story. I love the SA movies, but I must say I never thought any plot bunnies for them. To be honest, I never considered it before.

This was a very well written and expressed idea. I wish you'd have gone a bit deeper about O'Hara's emotions and maybe mentioned more about their childhood together. What made them both turn to the religious life? Because it seems they are obviously close? I am curious.

As a Catholic, I was not offended by your take on their conflict of their emotions. They are only human after all, and they have a right to their desires and emotions. I read a whole book about it. Trust me, there is a lot more to religious life than meets the eye. If fact, most of the nuns interviewed for the book, openly talked about their desires, so I could see this happening. I read a different book (a ficticious one) where a nun actually left her order because she fell in love. But to make a long story short, I understand how she could be feeling the way she was, but I'm not so sure about her request for O'Hara to kiss her. That is fully out of bounds regarding her vow of chastity, but I found it cute that he obliged her.

All in all, a very cute and heart-warming story. I hope maybe you might expand it a bit more. It would add so much more and make it more interesting. Great job!

I.
Catwoman99 chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
I almost didn't read this until I saw who had written it. I really liked it. I love the SA movies. You did a good job. :-)

- April :-)
dobby09 chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Hi

Lies linked me the story and Im forever grateful. As grateful as I am that you wrote and posted it. Its wonderful !

love

Tanja
Rikki8879 chapter 3 . 4/7/2006
True, you couldn't make her leave. But you could always write a sequel. ;-) Cute end for the story though.