Reviews for Estranged
tmntlover2013 chapter 14 . 9/21/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
paintupurple chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
GAAAHHH SO GOOOOOD! 3 Friggin awesome! Like... like I was expecting one thing to happen- and the fact that it's based off episodes made that even more potent- but then something completely different happened and I was like "WOAH!" And it was sweeeeeeetttt! O And now I must read the final story in this awesometastic trilogy! I must know what happens!

YOU'RE AWESOME.
Sarahbelle Saunders chapter 14 . 8/26/2008
Um, please reply to this. I have two questions: One, about how old would they be here? In the last story thing the time skip was twelve years, and how they act doesn't seem very much like a twelve year old. Second thing that confused me, what happened to the small bit of brain-washing in Mikey? Did it just fade away, did he ignore it? Was it already adressed and I didn't notice it?

Okay, now onto the praise! I just loved it, pure and simple: How you adressed all of the characters equally, you knew how the characters would react normally and in this AU... amazing!

S.B.n
IwouldDeleteThisIfICould chapter 14 . 3/31/2007
you've written some great stuff here. these are the best tmnt stories i've ever read.
anypenname chapter 14 . 1/30/2007
What a great cliffhanger ending! I just can't wait to see what happens next!

*runs off to read "Land of Confusion"*
Tewi chapter 14 . 11/12/2006
hm...interesting...and so not how i wanted this to end! you're so evil! I don't know what to think of Raph and Splinter! and now they're all going to be mourning again-and they don't seem to do well when they're mourning!

hopefully, at least, Mikey can pull himself out of it and he and Don can help each other. of course i wish Leo to be a part of that to...but with the way he reacted last time, i don't think so!

what they need is to find Raph and Splinter alive...and soon... god I hate Karai right now! she is so dang evil in this story! pycho ...XXdog!

*sigh* well, you did a fantabulous job on this! even if it ended with a huge cliffie...

but well written. *snaps and claps*-which are well deserved! can't wait to start on the next in the series! so here i go! (okay, seriously, i'm done now...)

great job!
Nothingtoseehere123456789 chapter 14 . 10/24/2006
The benefit of being sick, you can play catch up on the reviews :D

anyway I read the ending long ago and should have reviewed then. But time was not my friend then.

It isn't exactly a beer drinking buddy either right now but that's beside the point.

Estranged was a great story, I liked very much the last chapters. It's a very good AU world you have there :D

And I will be looking for the third installments *begins poking SS with his Jo staff, (yes haha, I have a Jo)* "writewritewrite"
Lunar-ninja chapter 13 . 10/4/2006
Yay! A new chapter of Estranged!

Awright! Don's got the missile launcher! (giggles)

Oh no! Raph and Splinter...(growls) Dagnabbit, Karai, I'll kill you for this! Update soon!

Ashite Imasu,

LN
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 14 . 10/3/2006
Oh hell, you can't leave it there! Can't Can't Can't. I'm usually all for loose, leave you wondering endings, but this one, I CAN'T HANDLE. MORE MORE MORE, DAMN YOU!

*Breathes* Seriously, SS, you have way too many kick ass fics going right now. And I need updates for all of them!

Great job. I was riveted to my seat with every word.

SASSY
DiamondOfTheMoon chapter 14 . 10/3/2006
wow these two chapters are fantasic. I cant wait to read the next part of this story. keep up the amazing work.
Ryan Phelan chapter 14 . 10/2/2006
Fantastic job! Of course, with an ending like that, you HAVE to write a sequel! Everybody knows all great stories come in trilogies.

What's left to say? Just the usual...fantastic plot, pacing, characterizations, action scenes, etc. I wouldn't change a thing!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 10/1/2006
OW poor Donnie...that must really hurt...especially the act of breathing. Post the sequel soon please!
lost-katana chapter 14 . 10/1/2006
Ooh... chilling ending, SS! I loved it!

So, is Leo now in his angsty fourth season state? That'll be interesting. Especially if Mike joins him on that one.

Shredder's dead! Wahoo! In your version, he only gets to come back once! Awesome!

So, I'm assuming the next story will star Karai as the villain? That'll be cool.

Can't wait to see it! Excellent job on this one, by the way!

Pi90katana
The Burninator Named Trogdor chapter 14 . 10/1/2006
you... you can't do that! That's incredibly evil! How could you have Karai cut that rope? Wow, absolutely diabolical. I like the way your mind works... The sequel was just as good as the original. I love it to pieces... but did you have to kill(possibly kill?) Raph? That's the ultimate cliffhanger of this century. Erg!

That battle was freakin' awesome! I can't wait till Christmas!

Wanequelle
Nothingtoseehere123456789 chapter 12 . 9/11/2006
As usual you twin things nicely together in this particular AU, and...

DAMN CLIFFIES :-D

Grumble, you had better not have us wait forever and ever :-p

Nice job, good work.