Reviews for Probable Impossibilities
DevonWren chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This was really brilliant - you write fantastically well (*JEALOUS*)

I'm just introducing myself to the world of Potter Fanfics, having tried to stay away as long a possible, but after watching A Very Potter Musical and Sequel recently, I felt I had to give in!

And this was certainly a lovely way of breaking me in :)

Thanks,

(Oh, and my name is Chess in real-life, which is weird :P)

Chess :) x
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Aww i miss Sirius, it's a good thing then that he and Remus and everyone else who supposedly died in HP are sitting at a beach in Aruba drinking rum. :)
ShayaCatalyst chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
better and better. it really should be canon. i think you'r my new fav fanfic writer...
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Wonderful.

Loved the last line and the flashbacks.
Radish Earrings chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
aw. this is sweet! love it! *big smile* this sorta strory is one off those fuzzy feelings one!
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Lovely bit of wish-fulfilment here. That must be the first good idea the Ministry has had in the War. You convey very well an impression of numbness that Remus was feeling after Sirius’s death. And then it gets frightening around the middle – Remus was afraid it was an Inferius, and I was afraid it was a Metamorphmagus. But then when Remus could taste and smell Sirius, I knew it couldn’t be, she couldn’t imitate that. This is a happy story, the sort that makes me think “If only it could be like that in the book.”
a teacher chapter 1 . 4/3/2006