Reviews for Harry Potter and the Darkest Path
ndestroya chapter 11 . 4/12
so what the hell? thats it? aw c'mon! jfc you cant just leave it like this! for Merlin's sake! dont leave us like this!
areyousatisfied chapter 11 . 5/9/2015
i styled across this story and in so glad I found it. It's too bad it's been abandoned cause I was really enjoying it :(
Lady Cariad chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
This is a really exciting story! :D "Harry Potter a Death Eater- could you imagine?" Now I can! :P I'm really looking forward to see where this is going! ... Hope you plan on updating soon ;P
Avis Soul chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
This is a pretty awesome fic. I look forward to your updates!
Jai Rose chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
This story is dark and so very wonderful. I can't get it out of my head how amazing it is that you have captured the true essence of darkness that freakin' permeats the Dark lord. . LOVE IT!

Which should be considered horrible, but I don't care. It is well written. Well plotted. And damn it, it's well- AMAZING!

:D
scabior15328 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I can't wait for the next update, I just started reading this 3 days ago and I've already finished the 11 chapters and the 4 of the other story. This is brilliant and I hope you continue with it.
nickyx3 chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
hi there~new here xDD

yikes...i just couldn't bear to continue rding the part where urgh teeth...pulled...*shivers* scary thing that was...

anyway~good to see that your continuing with this story...even with the 7th book & movie out ages ago, i still think that you should carry on with your story...and yes i just made your 100 mark reviews did i? muahahaa lol xDDD

man...i like how this story is erm unfolding...really good actually hehe...makes me wonder if they do find out that harry is well forced to be a death eater...poor harry...although it was brilliant that you thought of the mask robbing him of his own free will when he puts it on...not that its a good thing yeah...

so uh...yeah thats all i can think of saying right now...and one last thing...will be waiting for your next update D
EriEka127 chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
looks good, cant wait for more
Breezyfeather chapter 11 . 11/23/2011
O_O

D':

Noooo! D: Hermione... That was definitely like pulling teeth... :'(
XxKageTenshixX chapter 11 . 11/23/2011
I really like this story.

SINCERELY,

XxKageTenshixX
EriEka127 chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
Does this mean you'll be updating regularly now? Can't wait for more!
Breezyfeather chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update ASAP!
ApatiaVirtaus chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
Can you feel the love? I hope you do! Thank you for not abandoning this story!
Steph chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
This is a really good fic. I really want to know how it ends. Please finish it.
Blood.Stained.Fingers chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
This story is amazing!

I just found it - and you haven't updated in two years?

Please, please, please tell me you have the next chapter!

This is fantasic, PLEASE update!