Reviews for Don't Let Go
ElyonFrost chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
I love the interactions between Seth and Jou and Atemu and Yugi! They're so cute! And you actually managed to bring the plot along without it seeming too rushed :), that's a sign of a good writer ya know. ;) Keep it up and I hope to read more of your stories!
sasuhina gal chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
love it
Deadly Shadow chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Misty "And I just started liking Aknunkanon..."
Kira "I still like him he's idea was perfect. And genius idea"
Angel "You are right there... Anyway, great story sorry for the short review, but we're tired we may leave a big one next time we have the energy..."
Genevieve chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
Thanx 4 the story! I really liked it.
YukitoNO1 chapter 19 . 10/2/2011
Hi! I just finished this story. And loved it! Found it while back searching some of the older compleated stuff. I'm hopping you still have that lemon somewhere. if so can you send it to Sakura-dono ? I would love to read it. XD Thanks for the great story.
yamiyugifan01 chapter 17 . 9/14/2011
I would like the lemon please

lizzyd123 sbcglobal . net
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Me like.
yamiyugifan01 chapter 18 . 5/1/2011
lizzyd123 sbcglobal . net
One-With-Darkness chapter 19 . 4/16/2011
I loved your story! It was awesome! I was hoping that you could send me the lemon. So here's my e-mail

YamixGothGirl gmail. Com

thank you! .
Jen chapter 18 . 4/15/2011
Email mycatsasha at srry last try. Please send the final chapter.
Jen chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
Srry for some reason my email did not show up. So here it is .
Jen chapter 19 . 4/15/2011
My email is.
alicia chapter 19 . 4/13/2011
senter _ 66777 yahoo . com

please send me the lemon
darkYami1214 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I this is your story but I doubt Yami/Atemu's father was like this in the anime. But then again you have this in your story, but I have to say this Atemu's father is jacked-up I mean he hits him for not studying. and killed his own wife for not listening to him.

Damm, if that was my dad I'd hate him for life.
Funkette chapter 19 . 12/28/2010
I thought this story was cute. I liked it a lot : )

My e mail is