Reviews for Crux
havelocke chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
I don't know if you'll ever continue this, but this story is simply amazing. The unique paring, the language you use,the characterizations, everything here is perfect. It would be grand if you continued, but seeing as it's been a while, I won't hold my breath. Still, it's a story worth waiting for if you ever do hope to continue.
axel gainsborough chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
i hope you continue it.
axel gainsborough chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
i love this story!
aeris o8 chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
It's been almost a year since your last update but I'm still hoping you would. It's really awesome. First and only chapter fic of Aeris and Axel story I love.
aeris o8 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Please tell me you're continuing this story!
and you fall chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Wah...It's been so long since you updated this! Would you please? It's so unique! Pwease?
Gamer Legend 09 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Pretty damn good I never woul've imagined an Aeris n Axel pairing cant wait to read more
godzilla dreams chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
Oh, this is awesome. I love how you portrayed Axel, even though he can be tough to write- please update soon. Aeris/Axel is a rare pairing, and I'd love to hear more ;D
m o o g l e d a i m e chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
*pokes fic in hopes to bringing it to life*
Midgar chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
The beginning made me want to throw up because I don't like Cloud or Tifa so the two of them together was double the gagfest for me, but this is very promising. Use of materia in Kingdom Hearts made me smile.
Sky Korat chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
May I say something candid? This is awesome.

Dead awesome.

Please, oh please continue this.

~Sky Korat~
Rihsa chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Wah. ;_; Why won't you continue this story? Teh awesomeness. . . I love the way you portray Axel. Too funny. XD Enjoy the climb. Please continue!
BlueStar chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Wow, I really loved what you have so far and I hope you will post the next chapter soon. I know it's still pretty early in the story, but you could already feel the chemistry going between Aeris and Axel. Keep up the great work!
Aeris888 chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
AxelxAeris? Who would have thought! But you, my dear, manage to make this pairing work. I've read other stories that pairs these two together, but sadly not one of them are in character. That's why reading this gives me such delight, because you not only kept the characters' personalities just right, you have an amazing writing style as well. You also continue to accentuate sorrow and character interaction/development as if it were natural. It doesn't come off as cheap or forced, it comes off as if that's the way it should be.

You are really able to convey the emotions they are feeling, indeed, because you're making me jealous with the amount of skill you have. _

Keep building!
Youkai Hime90 chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
Wow, that was really good. I've never really thought of Axel x Aeris before...cool. (grins) This is soo awesome, I totally sympathize with Aeris. I always thought Cloud had chosen Aeris though...since she was his light and all. (sighs) Oh well. This was definitely good. Amazingly, everyone's IC and you've got the characters down so well. Too good not to be continued, I implore, no demand you to continue! _

[favefavefave]