Reviews for Grey Maiden II: Slytherin's Heir
i'm sorry. i see your notes and know you're trying to communicate but all I hear you saying is winge winge winge and fap fap fap
important feedback:

your author's notes come off as /excessively/ wingey
"Raising werewolf cubs under your bed"

...human babies?
that harpy team is sexist. take the sentence about management being adamant about not signing males and flip the genders

triggered
show her your scar before she can ask to see mine
"hermoinie flash this groupy for me. show her your scars"
"but harry"
"shut it you"

hes like a bad fannon ron in this conversation
as much as you seem compelled to rant in author's notes about opposing shippers pissing you off... I think you should go with patricia. his oc friend as the canadian girlfriend. that'll show em. also it'd be funny.
eknae11 chapter 19 . 2/27
Great stuff man. i really enjyed this and the first book. it is an interesting take on how harrys life could have been different and i would never have thought of harry not being the hero. It was a very well written story. thank you for sharing it with us
Ariona chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
i forgot to review a few chapters back. love the story just one minor flaw but i am ocd so... you said that the first match was going to be on oct 14 after halloween. haloween is out 31. never changes
bkasavan chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
At the end of the first book I wanted the description of Daphne storming into the castle, and I anticipate that happening with the chamber now :D

I guess I am a bit premature.
I might have to fanfic it in.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/11/2014
Man, it's good to see an uber powerful Dumbledore out there for once.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
I'm really disappointed in the breaking down of the Harry and Hermione relationship. Maybe it's the too much Ginny. Oh well.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
I think the Harry/Ginny friendship was built up way too fast. The Harry/Hermione friendship of the last book was good, but this went up too fast. I would have liked more Harry/Hermione in this story as well.
AND IT'S SO FRUSTRATING KNOWING THAT HARRY'S DOING EVERYTHING WHEN HE DOESN'T KNOW IT!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
So saw Ginny's sorting coming! Haha.
Oh well. I didn't like Ginny as much as a character (purist H/HR fan or no pairing at all), but recently I read a fic where Ginny's character... well, she wasn't paired with anyone at all, but I really loved the way she was portrayed. Slytherin AND Weasley. Somehow combined. We shall see. *cracks knuckes*