Reviews for Love across Time and Space
Riker15 chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Awesome!
DAnNSfreak chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
Interestig... hope you update soon.
JamileA.Miyagi chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
That was very nice! Can't wait to see whats next!
Miss Lizzy Bennet chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
Hey! Thank you very much, I really loved this chapter! It was really good!

I'm waiting for your new chapter, I'm very anxious for it!

And the next song will be by 3 doors down? 'Cause I love this song! It's really beautiful! If you want more songs about Wes/Jen or Tommy/Kim, I've some songs that I saved on my PC, I always save those songs when I see it is just like the couple!

Well, that is it! Waiting for your new fic soon!
SarahTheScoundrel chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
This is a good story very emotional.
tapdancer chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I love it! You are a phenom writer and I find it rewarding for you and your readers that you are able to express recent events in your life and your dreams, thru these characters. I know this is what you feel and I hope that writing these beautiful stories can help you fully "grieve" over what has happened. Also, its great that you are able to document your dreams in such a creative manner.
MerchDoyle chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
aw! poor wes! loking forward to the sequel!
MerchDoyle chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
aw! that's so sad. i love that bsb song! you know what would be cool? if he put the letter soemwhere really safe and she found it in the furue. but it might disintefgrate or soemthing... nice one though!
Miss Lizzy Bennet chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Hey there!

Aw, it was so sad! They really should be together. I love this song, and it was just like Wes and Jen's feelings for each other.

I was wondering what did Wes write on this letter? Jen should read it but I think she isn't going to has a choice.

Your last sentence was so beatiful! And with a great impact, because it made me think about their story.

I hope you write more fics, this one was excellent, very well done!

Continue writing, you're in my favorites!
oddrules chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Hey that was GREAT! I loved it! Could i make a suggestion tho? I thought you could have made it to where at the end Jen finds an old, worn, dusty envelope in a place no one ever goes, and when she openes it its the letter from Wes! But you dont have to do that... i dont really expect you to but i was wondering if you would let me know if you liked my idea anyways... once again GREAT job! _
fan chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Oh that was sad but very sweet. I love Wes and Jen. They're my favorite PR couple. I hope you write more stories of them.