Reviews for Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Tsalmaveth chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Hahahaha, I love how he ditches Leviathan with the bill. I can't wait to see the hell she'll unleash on him when she catches up. The Zero/Levi pairing is my favorite but, I'd love to see how they end up together if Zero is always dodging her with his antics lol. I hope you continue this.
SSJ-Jolt chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
RUN ZERO! RUN!

Gimme more.
Altos chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This is an awesome story. Love it. It was hilarious! Keep it up!
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
You have to continue this. The end of the chapter was hilarious and I want to know what Levi does to Zero.
J chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
please update i have a very GOOD feeling about tis now *gets on hands and knees with puppy dog eyes* please up date
Mushrooms'R'Us chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Good so far, you should keep going it has a decent plot so far just needs a few more chapters.
clovah chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
you HAVE to update this one cause I loved it and it's not done!
Lost Phantasm chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Hey... are you gonna update this story or what?
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
COOL! COOL!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Great start! It seems to be more lighthearted than your last Zero/Leviathan, which is a good thing. Hopefully everyone stays alive in this. Please continue the story!
Zeshin-kun chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
As usual, a good start for Zero and Leviathan. This one seems much more innocent than your previous Z/L pairing, what with her death in the end. I don't know if this is a one shot, but if it is, it was a very good beginning for another adventure, this time away from the madness of war.

If you do plan on continuing, I'd wonder how you'll turn this story out, though I do see remnants from the old story reflected here. After all, Zero is trying to find himself again.

Hope you write more!
Ri-kun chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
LOL! Good first start! I always did like your Megaman stories. Hope this one keeps going. Keep writing, dude! Zero is his same old self, looking for answers and being an overall angsty pain in the ass. Good luck in Arkansas!

Always a fan!

Ri-kun
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
XD Haha. *Pokes Levina*
UndeadHarlot chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Good story so far, I hope you make the next part soon. And the part where Zero ditched Leviathan with the bill, now that was priceless! D
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 4/4/2006