Reviews for Fighting Back
Roselovestark chapter 22 . 4/16/2013
THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST STORY ON HERE SO FAR. I LOVE IT.
DraMione394 chapter 22 . 1/2/2013
I AM INLOVE WITH YOUR FANFIC! I SWEAR! OMR! YOU HAVE TO PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL UPDATE SOON! OKAY? MESSAGE ME!
beccamariexx chapter 22 . 6/25/2011
I love this story so much
JacobSalvatoreBlack chapter 22 . 2/3/2011
If you care about your readers...YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS! I KNOW THAT IT HAS BEEN THREE OR SO YEARS, BUT I LOVE THIS STORY, AND SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE DO TOO. YOU NEED TO FINISH OFF THIS STORY FOR US!

I am a writer too, not only online, and I believe that you really should finish this story. It has a great story line, and I will go insane attempting to think up what could happen.

Please update this for my sanity.

Julie H.

JacobSalvatoreBlack
JacobSalvatoreBlack chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
I LOVE IT!

Great job!
Heart.4.Life chapter 22 . 7/23/2009
I love this story!

But i noticed it had been a while since you updated.

Are you still writing this story, or have you abandoned it?

Love Heart
xDazzel.Mex chapter 22 . 11/12/2008
Hey! I love your story! I hope you continue writing. I really hope that Hermione tells Draco but he still loves her and stays with her becasue that would be the perfect ending! I love it and dont get discouraged by people who don't (dont worry. They oviously have something wrong with them. Lol. :D)
x0Skay0x chapter 22 . 6/19/2008
It was a bit confusing in the start, because I hadn't remembered that it was Ron's p.o.v. -.- Anyways love the chapter. Mya hopping down the stairs trying to get her boots on. LOL
BrokenSnow.X chapter 22 . 6/18/2008
Cool chapter!I liked Ron's POV. Could you maybe do a chapter on Ginny's POV? That is, if you haven't already written the ending.

Yeah, I know. Everything ends one day... Wow, can't wait to find out what happenes in the end! D

Loveage,

-no.1dl

X
cemicool chapter 22 . 6/18/2008
OH thanks for updating

I'm so proud of Harry :D He's being really mature unlike *coff coff* some people. But I feel sobad for Hermione...what IS going to happen when she tells Draco...how weird would it be if he already knows? Anyways good chapter, I liked it!

:] UPDATE SOON.
LadySnowTheStark chapter 22 . 6/18/2008
LOVE IT! but i REALLY hope nothing is gonna happen between Blaise and Mya/Hermione... that would totally ruin the plot.

ron was acting surprisingly understanding about the whole thing, but i think his and Harry's personalities aren't that well definied. And there's too much of American in it; its not bad, but it does change the total English forn of the story.

Anyway, other than minute problems, excellent update as usual.
Banzai.Bandit chapter 22 . 6/18/2008
When will she tell Blaise and Draco? I really wanna know!
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 22 . 6/17/2008
god job! I really liked how you made Harry the understanding one and then making ron not overreact! keep up the god work! abd update when u can!
EmilyLovesYOU chapter 21 . 6/1/2008
UPDATE

XOXO

Emily
LadySnowTheStark chapter 21 . 5/19/2008
cliffie! wats going to happen?