Reviews for Take A Chance
TrixieNancy124 chapter 25 . 6/12/2014
100 stars! Great work!
starlite22 chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
Did they decide to make her head if slytharin you haven't mentioned anymore about it since she told the kids to decide. Was enjoying the flirty arguments when he was staying with her, not sure how they will still happen with Draco around. Won't people wonder where her cat has disappeared to since he used to follow her everywhere
Guest chapter 25 . 7/13/2012
Great story. There were some really funny moments and I really liked the ending
Annika Kisha chapter 25 . 6/18/2012
OMG you have no idea how happy I was when I found this story.

I read it on deviantArt but then I could not find again. So I like totally almost did a happy dance when I found it again... Just saying :D
Mikena chapter 25 . 1/25/2012
Great story yet again! can't wait for any updates coming from you!
Diosa Luna chapter 25 . 5/29/2011
hola me encanto la historia, gracias por compartir con nosotras saludos y animo!
Auri on the Rooftops chapter 25 . 8/17/2009
Aww... Cute story. There were TONS of mistakes and left out words though. You also could have gone into more detail, but it was okay.
Susanne chapter 25 . 7/24/2009
I loved it! the whole story, I began reading it around 19:00 and had to finish it, so here I am at 1:45 writing this review. I think you are a very talented writer, when I was reading I just couldn't stop, in my opinion, this was a better end than the original story!

There are a lot of crappy fanfictions here so I was so happy when I found this story! Thank you for the wonderful experience, you can be very proud of yourself for writing this :).

(If you notice any grammar mistakes, I'm sorry but I'm still learning english)
smwill28 chapter 25 . 7/15/2009
Enjoyed it...Harry needed to be hit and Ron doesn't need to change.

"'Nawh, Gold diggers are smart enough not to stick around long enough to get knocked up,' Ron said."

I cracked up over that conversation.

Thanks for the enjoyable read
Elven Maden chapter 25 . 2/15/2009
I luv this story I just hav one prblum, they talk too much like americans and not enough like british people. Otherwise I thought it was really good.
Elendira chapter 25 . 2/12/2009
oh my...what a great story... I LOVE IT!
French-Lo chapter 25 . 2/5/2009
Great story!
x-jbn23 chapter 25 . 1/28/2009
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
crayonbird chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
I think you are on the right track with story and character development, but perhaps you may want to read things a little more carefully prior to posting them. There are numerous spelling errors as well as work usage issues. Currently I'd rate your story at a C, if you were to clean these up, it would improve to a B. Perhaps a beta reader would not be amiss.
notwritten chapter 25 . 1/27/2009
Nice ending. I enjoyed this chapter. Keep smiling. :-)