Reviews for Breaking the Agreement
Tommy-yomz chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
I'm still sad about the fact that Syaoran got mad at them but nice ending...
asga chapter 13 . 10/1/2006
yay u made the epilgoue hehe thats ok if its short also :D
VcChick chapter 13 . 9/30/2006
as it rightfully is ET and kaho and touya they're cute couples... this was such a great fic! hope to read more from you

The Angels' Princess chapter 12 . 9/29/2006
Very good. Perfect amount of chapters. love the story. thank you!
Akatsukilover2010 chapter 13 . 9/29/2006
mindset chapter 12 . 7/28/2006
*cheers* They're now an official couple! *throws confetti*

I could perfectly imagine the wedding part especially the exchanging of vows! *grins* Eriol and Tomoyo really had a perfect chemistry, so belong to each other!

*dances* I'm so happy!

*smiles* You made Mindset-chan's day! You made her so happy, she's smiling from ear to ear!

Is there going to be an epilogue?
asga chapter 12 . 7/27/2006
OMG so sweet i love it hehe hope u make en epilgue hehe

keep writing k
Akatsukilover2010 chapter 12 . 7/27/2006
Woman-Like Girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I will make another chapter! yay! So you will see how things will end up with Touya and how is Eriol's marriage going.]
NilName chapter 12 . 7/27/2006
Beautiful Ending... Great job, but the lemon could have been a little longer...
clarinetj3 chapter 10 . 7/26/2006
OMG! I just read your reply to my review clearer and OMG it's the FINAL chapter! Scratch off my question on the other one...the one about Kaho and Touys! That's why it's important to re-read! (i learned that the hard way T.T')
clarinetj3 chapter 12 . 7/26/2006
Hey, at least you updated! I'll try to post the lemon here but not after editing/improving's InuxKag pairing btw. Did I tell you that you make AWESOME lemons? WEll, you do! I'm glad everything worked out! Is Kaho and Touya getting married? Just wondering..._
VcChick chapter 12 . 7/26/2006
awe this was so sweet? will there be another chapter? or is this the end?
clarinetj3 chapter 11 . 7/11/2006
OMG! I can't believe they almost killed each other! I hope everything works out! I'm guessing that the wedding is off. KahoXTouya and ExT! Great story! Keep updating! And your lemons were good! (better that one's i wrote... T.T)
mindset chapter 11 . 7/8/2006
An announcement! *laughs* I guess there wouldn't be any Mizuki-Hiiragizawa nuptials happening anytime soon. Way to go for Eriol and Tomoyo! They deserved happiness more than anyone else!

Another thing, Eriol's surname is spelled 'Hiiragizawa' not Hiragiisawa' and Li's first name is 'Syaoran' not 'Sayoran'. Its's not that essential to the story I know but I've already experienced having mispelled Eriol's surname and an anonymous reviewer called me an idiot for it. I don't want that to happen to you... *smiles*

uPdate ne?