Reviews for Titles
Miyth chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
It was a long time ago that I first read this fic. Since then I have come back to read it again and again, even after SG-1 was no longer running and I had moved on to other shows. I've recently started reading SG-1 fanfiction again and for the upteenth time I am reading this fic.

What you have created here I believe to be a work of art. Truly I do. I don't know how long it's been since you've been commented. Maybe you've forgotten about this little fic, but I wish to remind you just how wonderful of a writer you are.

You don't even need to be a fan of SG-1 to love this fic, it's really very beautiful. So much is said with so little.

Thank you, I love that I have been able to read this.
BlueSapphire92 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
OMG this was just...WOW! this was amazing and..sad yeah really sad at occasion.
cirana chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
gd fic
Pagan Twylight chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
This...was absolutely lovely.
Miyth chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Congratulations you made me CRY!

That was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! *Goes off to cry her heart out*

You rock.
patti chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Aw-w! This is so good! I just love that it's Hammond who has come to talk to him. I so miss that character in the series. Thanks for the story.
Andrea13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I'm not sure what to think about a Stargate fic when I'm still anxiously awaiting more "My Dad", but at least you carried this out in traditional Alia style! Daniel was a very favorite character of mine from the beginning, and although I didn't like some of the things they did to him in later seasons, he remains in my heart. You captured him beautifully.
Rat chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
this was beautiful and sad, and it almost made me cry. I hope that you continue writing Stargate fics, I love finding talented writers to read.
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 4/3/2006