Reviews for Torn Duties
wiccanforever chapter 6 . 10/11/2006
I am so addicted to your stories! I'm off to your next one!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
nice job.
MagicAmethyst80 chapter 6 . 4/25/2006
Not bad at all, at first I hesitated to read it because there was no Cole, however I now regret doing so.

It is nice to finally see your character, Barabar McNeil expored, seeing what her powers are, and how she uses it. Love the lesson she is teacing Paige about balancing a job and being a witch.
Dcrawford84 chapter 6 . 4/8/2006
This was a really good story and I hope Paige finally understands being a witch is more than just saving innocents. And I hope there is a new story soon with Cole and Olivia.
mattl2003 chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
i concur with you about the charmed ones always going after demons when they dont have to,
Jean Griffin chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I was using Barbara to voice my opinion on how I feel about the Charmed Ones' constant pursuit of demons. I feel that hunting down and killing demons should NOT be their jobs, simply because they have magic powers. I have never liked the show's description of witches as nothing more than demon slayers. This is my way of expressing this feeling.
Lamarquise chapter 6 . 4/3/2006
Oh good grief...

Isn't Barbara getting a little up on her high horse here? Just because Paige and the others are the ones handling these nasties so Barbara and hers don't have to fight for their lives too? I'm sorry...I understand that Paige has responsibilities as an employee and Barbara has needs as an employer. And if Barbara wants to fire her because she needs a consistent employee, fine. But none of this "it isn't your job!" junk because, for Paige, it will always be her job and the least Barbara could do is give her some credit for trying to do what she thinks is the right thing for the world. And the Elders may be a little ridiculous, but I'm getting hints that you're way too bitter about them and about Phoebe's handling of Cole. The Elders may not have it all right, but give them a little credit. They really haven't been that awful in canon. And they (apart from some renegades) have largely had their hearts in the right place.

Sorry...trying to get that off my chest. Hope I haven't been too offensive. Feel free to discuss with me.