Reviews for A Faithful Night
cloud9strife chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Although i hate Natasha not because of her character but because i love seth and eirika and i see her a threat but anyways. I love how you did this story. I love it very much.
IllyriaVerona chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Wow, that was short but it meant a lot. Personally I don't really like SethxEirika but I like JoshuaxNatasha. That was good. Keep writng Fire Emblems! They're awesome!
Tri17 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I liked it, a lot. I'm a big fan of SethXNatasha (And I HATE SethXEirika, way more for EirikaXInnes) so this story was awesome. Great job.
Random Person chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I for one dislike the Eirika/Seth pairing,(More of a fan of Eirika/Innes and Natasha/Seth) so seeing this made me very happy. _
Sir-Yukina chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Hey! Natasha x SETH? Whadda bout Joshua? What is he, chopped liver? Good writing though. Maybe you should look at Support Convo A Natasha and Joshua a little closer. And the end thing.
Rexnos chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I've never been a fan of anything but happy ending sappy love stories so this naturally isn't going to be one of my favorites, but I'm greatly impressed by your writing style. Most fanfics simply tell a story but you've actually managed to stick some nice imagery into your story. I especially liked your description of Seth's eyes.

Later,

Rex
Kusabi Makabe chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Whoa...that was good! It's cool to see a NatashaxSeth fic; I pretty much like AnyonexSeth, actually...Well, anyway. Nice fic!
Limited Heart chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Love it, and it stays true to the romantic feelings of Seth towards Eirika. Great job.