Reviews for Where There's a Will
rose77kate45 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I loved how your story went very well. I am a big fan of murder she wrote, will you continue to the next chapter 3 and chapter 4 down the line , please let me know i want to know more about this family and how far will they go to get what they want.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Ha ha ha ha. Awesome job. Just one thing: script form's not allowed. You should change this into a narrative form. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jason chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Fantastic. Keep it up.
redstardiamond chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
I like this story !
angelinthewind001 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
interesting chapter !
Russa chapter 2 . 12/13/2003
Hi! Russa here. (Duh!) Anyway, this was a great story. I love the way you made in the way just like a Murder She Wrote episode. The only thing missing I guess was Angela Lansbury and the other actors and actresses playing the parts. Jessica really got into some tough spots there. First with being blamed for the murder of Becky and then nearly getting killed herself by Elijah. Freaky! I'm glad everything worked out. This was alot of fun. You know, you really should write another one. You really should! And hey, you ever thought of becoming a script writer? 'Cause your good with it. Well, keep it up! Cya! _
mawashigerikaratekid chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
panda-tiney chapter 2 . 9/5/2003
that was so good!

write more!

rach chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
that was a great story I hope you are going to write some more
Devon Christ chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
I though this was a briliant start to the story. It has so much scope and I cant wait for it to be finished.

My only critisim is that Jessica was getting a bit flustered and nasty quite easily and as we all know it takes a lot to ruffel her feathers.

Please finish the piece as i would love to know if she did it. I dont think she did but who knows?

Good luck
Lois McMrubnfhgf chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
That was very very good, just like a real episode, only more cliffhangery, please do more. For the next one, could you have Jessica get chased down the street by alligators, and she has to steal a horse to get away from them? That would be great.
Amandah Leigh chapter 2 . 3/15/2003
Great fanfic! A few mistakes, like using three rather than through, and buddy, buddy instead of buddy-buddy, but other wise, really good. The characters were themselves, and the plot was typical MSW, yet interesting and different too. I wasn't crazy about a guy in love with his friends 17 year old daughter-eew-but, hey, it made sense in the story. :)

Amandah Leigh
angel white chapter 2 . 3/11/2003
That was excellent. Very true to the series, just surprised at the way Mort quickly jumped to conclusions. Murder, She Wrote fanfics are a rare fund, and it's inspiring to find such good work!
Misty chapter 2 . 2/19/2003
Wonderful. Very well written. I loved every bit of it.
KatiEve chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Im also a big "Murder she wrote"-fan and this story was great! Everything fits in it.

Very good work and please keep writing!

Drop me a note when you write more. ;-)