Reviews for The Bold Strings
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I. Frikin'. LUV IT (bad opera voice that's totally off-key...)

anyway...

that pretty much says it all. wonderfully written, new take on the Zuko-has-Katara's-necklace plot...all-round very refreshing. :)
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
You did well with keeping Zuko and Iroh in character in the story, especially with keeping Iroh humourous, without being ridiculous. It was interesting how they thought Katara might be blaming Zuko for a death, but they got mixed up about whose (a betrothed, not a mother). I got a kick out of this line: "His words fell pleasantly among the notes still drawn from the pipa by the soldier's hand, and for one wincing moment Zuko thought Iroh might burst into song." I could just see Iroh singing! :) The last lines were good,too-one does have to wonder why exactly Zuko kept hold of Katara's necklace, if he didn't think it would be useful somehow. Nice work!
Dreaming 11 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
WOW you're good
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Loved it, we all know Iroh is so right! :)
WanderingChild96 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I didn't like it. Sorry! :-( I thought it was quite boring, and, it needs to be longer. I don't like Zutaras that don't involve both Zuko and Katara. Try again!
Call it Karma chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
HAH how cute!
i.am.emerson.tuesday chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
omgosh! i LOVE!it! x10!everyone was all in character and perfect and i just loved it! it took my the longest time to find atla, i was looking in cartoon, not anime. why you care about this, i will never know... : )

i love this story!

-emerson
Lost In A Dark Wood chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
nice and cute. was looking for good fluff in these dark inter-season times, and this did just the trick. I love your disclaimer :D.
Eleos Argentum chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Okay, I have to say this... Mega fic.

Really good. More than just good.

You rock.
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Ooh, very nice. It was extremely well written, and you captured the voice of Iroh and Zuko perfectly. And I always love it when I can read a fan fic and actually hear the voice-actors speaking through the characters in the dialogue. The bit of romantic foreshadowing was great as well; now he just needs to team up with Aang, and the Katara/Zuko romance can truly begin! ;)
iTomato chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Hahaha. Loved it. Iroh makes me laugh, and he did just that in this story. Well written and completely in character. It could have stepped straight out of the Avatar world. :D

Awesome work! _
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Gah. Zuko and Iroh were perfect, both the relationship between them and the characters all in themselves.

Lovely imagery and lovely dialogue. The ending left me wanting more, but somehow satisfied at the same time.

:D
TwilightSnowStar chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I liked this
evilfuzzy67 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
oh.. me likes!

great job.

IROH ROCKS MY SOCKS!
DerringerMeryl87 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
great story! a really good job on Iroh! lol