Reviews for The Zen of Sitting Still
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
seriously funny. and very embarrassing for relena. :)
Shiniryuu chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
::is crying in the middle of class:: OH MY GOD! This is amazing! It was SO funny!
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
LOL. Very fun read.
cherry fantasy chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Oh my god, I laughed so hard my belly's still aching ! - This was such a great fic, I loved it ! You surely put me in a great mood for the day !

Keep up the good work, and take care ! _
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Oh my *god* - that was *hilarious*! I love the little charades game with Duo and Relena - awesome!
yorozuyagaren chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
This is absolutely hysterical. I'd love to do some illustrations for it if you like.
SanosukeLover chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Shit! I haven't laughed like that in a long time! That was sweet!
Einld chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Yo! I couldn't seem to send you my email...so hopefully this will get to you.

Yeah it's like a standard email that I composed coz I'm too lazy to write out a different one for each..(I'm suppose to be studying for my finals...I couldn't help doing this one thing though)

Anway here's the message and I don't intend it for you to have to reply:

*begins message*

Ohayo! *_*

*leans on one hand* Well, erm...this is probably pointless of me to say now. I mean I already added you-oops before I get carried away I should explain.

I created my own C2 (GW style!) on the FFnet and in my excitement I kinda forgot to inform you first if you mind or not *blush*...BUT I won't take it down even if you ask me. Which means it's kind of pointless for me to even say this...but I'm just like that. _

"The Zen of Sitting Still" and "Set In Stone" are the fanfics I added to my C2. I really like the...erm I can't decide between the both of them *teary eyed*. Therefore ...I love them both equally...yup. TZOSS is funnier but SIS is so realistic-ish that I like that too! *_*

I wonder if you still use this email...bummer oh well sucks to be me then *snickers to self*...silence...that just seems so stupid of me. -sigh-

Okay anyway, I've added these fanfic to "Bakenokawa"...erm yeah it's a strange name but it means "masking one's true character". It's still under construction while I search through the fanfics again (to find the other fanfics I've lost...since I've been away 2 years *faints*). The primary pairing is 1x2x1 (either way...but I'm leaning on the 1x2...*shruggs* I think it's coz the first fanfic I read was 1x2).

So...cheerio! _

PS. For future reference if I you ever have a fanfic that I add onto my C2 and I don't say anything...then just put it up as einld is too lazy to do that. Oh yeah I should say that my username on FFnet is Einld *sheepish grinn*...oops I've been sending all these emails and I've never said my name...stupid me.

*end message*

alright ja!
Kali Desarai chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
OMG!That was so freaking funny! Mesa liked alot! If you dont mind reading in script format, then go read Gundam Tales! There's plenty of Relena bashing... I think she gets her limo blown up and other such stuff...
Lihanou chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
*tries to get some air* So...funny...must...remember...to breathe! *fails*
GundamPilot03 chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
This was great. I was laughing so hard at the end that I almost fell off my computer chair. I had my friend laughing pretty hard too.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Ha now that was so funny! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. You are a really good author!
Von chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
(Is too incoherent with laughter to type much)

Well done. Again!
Rikothedeathangel chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
*cracks up* THAT was so funny! You write awesome fanfictions! Yay for some Relena bashing. I've been having a horrible day and this has made it better so thanks. Hope you write more soon!
Spoot Poot chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
oh...oh my...yeah, I loved it! that was a good one. and I realy want some cake now... -grumble-