Reviews for I Learned to Love
SiriusPotterFan1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Dude. If Mrs. Reis never gave you a hundred...

Shoot me.

Now, my love, I find that I

Am destined to be alone when I die.

Look for it in the paper as you lie in your bed

The obituary notice that says “Erik is dead.”

That part was funny...I dunno why. Was it supposed to be funny? Well, it was...

Molly! You're an awesome writer! You're my pal! I loved how you wrote this. There really were GREAT parts. I mean it. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise...

Love from,

Juhie
pirate-of-the-opera chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
bravo! you are awsome!
phantomlover33 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
i thought it was a good poem! you should wright more poems they are really good

from your new friend

phantom
Cold Toenails chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
O Love it. ESPECIALLY THE TEAR TEAR SNIFFLE!... was that part of hte poem? I loved it anyways :p
No Longer a Phan chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This is OK. I think you repeat yourself too much, though. light and night, my (blank), my (blank), yadda. And there is little imagrey. Every few lines there's something WHOA HOLY CRAP THATS GOOD, but in general... it's a bit dull. Sorry. Don't stop poeming around! There are some really good ideas in here that you should develop and really shine up.

But siriously this will get you an 100 in English- there's a low poetry standard, trust me. I got an 100 on a poetry project filled with utterly crappy poems of mine- a few were good, but most of them sucked. Very badly.
happyapple1821 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
OMGS! i can not believe u are good at writing poems to! u are amazing! Ur #1 Fan!
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
*sob* Why do people enjoy making me cry? Oh, and it's "ebituary", not obituary. *sob* Great job. I like your rhyming skills *sob* I really love it!
Morvana Du'Miruvor chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Wow, good rhyming. I will tell you this online, but this is still good enough for a review!
elaine chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Your poem is not bad, but it is terribly obvious. If you think that someone might be able to tell your inspiration right off, change the names or use other terms in their place. Couplet sets are the easiest way to go-if you are looking for that extra gold star, mix up your form-vary the meter and scheme. Remember that not all poetry must rhythmic-unless that is the assignment. What kind of class are you writing this for/ grade level? If you find any of my nonsense helpful, don't hesitate to email me if you need anyone to run your work by. :)