Reviews for 10 Seconds
Koiame chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
Sweet!
vbn45 chapter 11 . 11/23/2011
Very good story. I love the way Heero explains how he feels- you did a good job at explaining how love feels. I also like the fact that Duo smokes, i've always thought he would. Great story!
Aynessa chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
I stayed up for hours reading this a few nights ago, but forgot to write a review. Forgive me for this heinous crime, because this story was absolutely, flawlessly beautiful.

Kept vague enough just to intrigue, but given enough details to feel as though you're right there feeling Heero's pain and confusion...so amazing. I am in awe of your writing style. I want to read this whole thing all over again...and then again, because it was just that enjoyable to read.
wolfrevenant chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
beautiful story, very touching. Its good to see Heero feeling things and being far from perfect and I really liked the story was told solely from his pov. Sometimes he can be hard to like in some stories because of his inability to feel emotions and understand them but you managed to convey this tale whilst I felt keeping him in character. Especially liked when he fell asleep in Duo's arms. Thanks for a lovely tale!
Cristalake chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
aw really sweet. SLightly confusing but a really nice short read! You succeeded in keeping me entertained for about 10-15 mins. Congrats! Seriously. It's a reaaly nice fic (and I'm very picky when it comes to fiction)
SeekJustice chapter 11 . 3/1/2008
Very moving, and I want that book. hahaha

I loved the ending, with both needing to part in the morning, and I loved how he left the book there as well.

_ Great fic!

Two-Bit
TargetPractice chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
You have a real gift.
lildeamon666 chapter 11 . 8/2/2007
WOW! I loved this story. It's a great read but I wish it said how things turned out between them...*cough* epilogue *cough* I must be ill. Lol. Just kidding but I think it would be kool if you wrote a follow up...(hint hint). But anyway thanks for the good read!
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I can't remember if I reviewed this story, but wanted to say that as I was browsing I came a across it again and wanted to tell you how I remembered it, which is an acomplishment considering how many stories I read. great job on this!
KatsyKat chapter 11 . 5/3/2007
This was a beautiful Heero POV story. I loved your perception of her person and how his emotions are constantly running rampant with his ultimate solution being to shut down completly. Great job!
Fallen-Yuki chapter 11 . 4/12/2007
That was really well written. I liked it. ]
Black Rose Elf chapter 11 . 7/31/2006
Don't end it now! Please continue it, pwease *puppy eyes and cookies*
Jesse-chan chapter 11 . 7/22/2006
That was so good! Sorry to see it end, though. This is definately one of the best stories I have read in a long time.
keiichisei chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
I want you to write an original fiction piece and publish it so I can buy it. I'm in love with your voice so much I really want to get lost in it for several hundred pages. Write in first person as well. You portrayed Heero is a way I enjoyed and that really means something coming from me. Thank you for sharing this and good luck with your writing.
Memeal chapter 11 . 7/18/2006
What a gorgeous ending! Gorgeous!

Beautifully written story, with a beautiful ending and a beautiful explanation of the world through the eyes of Heero. He certainly looks at everything so differently and it shows in this more than any other fiction I've read to date.

Marvelous and I'm very glad I took the time to read it!

(And, just for a moment - some gushing. Awe! Poor ickle Duo and his worries but how COOl is that? Hee hee)