Reviews for Doom Camp
someone chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
That... isn't ketchup.
Magic Cabbage chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Aww no chapter 5 :(

Great story though! I wish u would update.
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
*poke* Any chance of finishing this fic? *puppy dog eyes*
Insomniac Owl chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
Mwa. What now dearest? What horrible tragedy will befall poor Zim? Check me out Magazine. I'll remind you every day until you do, and then you'll get so sick of it you'll go puke. Keel over and die. Your head will explode and there will be brain curls, blood splatters, all over the walls of Mrs. Clark's room. Lovely. Told you I was (more than) a bit sadistic. Macab, or whatever it was you said while we were handing out magazines. Oh! Haha, that's FUNNY! I didn't even REALIZE that!
Insomniac Owl chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
Confiscate your legs, oh my Magazine, where do you come up with these things? Who is rubbing off on you and can I meet them so I can laugh hysterically, so hard I cry?
Insomniac Owl chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
I love the way Zim talks. I'm assuming he's in character, because he's hilarious.
Insomniac Owl chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Your chapters are horrendously short Magazine. I hope you read the other review I left at your other story first, or you won't understand why I'm calling you Magazine. But that's alright. Anyway... Your writing's not bad, commendable, isn't it, that I've rubbed off on you so much? Teehee... we should work on Halie now. Clod. Oh goodness... goodness me. So, Magazine, check me out, check Fantasticl Queen Ebony Black out, and we'll be even for me giving you a few brownie points for your potential readers. Ane, please Magazine, make you review! . (unfortunately the computer punctuations can't get across the grin I was going for, so that's the best you're going to get). Hahahaha...
Mrs. Terwilliger chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
PLEASE! NNY! MAKE HIM KILL EVERYONE! PLEASE!
ME chapter 4 . 9/16/2006
Great fic, but I think you should make the chapters longer. I can't stand short chapters! Anyway, good work!
pixygurl chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
JOHNNY :O I LOVES JOHNNY
Flames chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
This is a really good story! You have Zim and Dib nailed down perfectly! Very awsome job so far
ShayL92 chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
heh I'd be scared if I had to be on that bus with can stand that?
Kyo and Sinclair chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
Yay! New chapter and Nny all at once! I'm so happy!(spins around really fast, apparently performing some variation of the Happy Dance) This is so awesome! I can't believe I didn't think of that. Makes sense. Camp 'fun fun' after all. Anyhoo, please keep updating! I'm bored outta my mind here!
Penname wa Silver B chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
If you don't mind me asking, how and why did Nny end up working with a job that involves working with, you know, that certain race of hominids which he abhorrs with every living and several dead fibers of his being? Either there's a hilarious and unlikely story filled with mistakes behind this, or Nny ran out of victims around good ol' 7. Anyhow, good chapter, though too short in my opinion. By the way, is that the same red-headed lady who's one of the supernatural freaks?
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
ROFLMTO, haha, good stuff. Who is Johnny though? I hear so much about Johnny the Homicidal maniac and I have no idea who he is or what he does *Zim smacks me* Ow! Oh, yeah, good chapter!