Reviews for What's Left Behind
John's cat chapter 18 . 7/20/2009

Bravo! thank you guys for this great fic, you really know how to whump Shep! I had a wonderful time, it took me a while, but I loved long fics like this. One special thing I loved from this one was the first part in which Thalan take control of John's body, it was certainly scary! just to imagine a evil soul can take your body, gives me the chillies! that part really scared me.

thanks again. don't ever stop writting.
Whirlwind421 chapter 18 . 5/23/2009
That was beautiful! Awesome story! One hell of a ride! Good characterization...I think Sheppard would totally act this way though it's hard to believe he would become buddy buddy with Kate but given the circumstances! Well done!
Space1Traveler chapter 17 . 6/29/2008
Yay! This fic contained some serious whumpage for John and serious agnst for everyone, not to mention the wonderful infirmary scenes (I have died and gone to heaven). I have enjoyed myself-today. Thanks so much for collaborating, writing, and posting this. I felt as if I was reading the diary of a depressive anorexic sufferer. It was too real, the control, the anger, the fear, and the hurt. You guys are good, or you have an amazing phone tap going on in some psychiatrist office (LOL).

A few of my favorite things-

Favorite passage: Sheppard frowned deeply. '“Just peachy, Major. I have two armed guards ready to shoot me if I move wrong, my head feels like it’s going to fall off, I have sixteen stitches in my head and the bald spot to go with it, and I can’t move my neck more than a couple of inches unless I want to end up screaming like a girl. How’s your day going?”'

Favorite surprise that I didn't see coming: '“Don’t go. If you won’t resign, I’ll eat.”'

Favorite "I knew it" momement that I did see coming: 'Beckett hesitated for a few moments. “I, uh, have a confession to make. I started you on the anti-depressant medication through the feeding tube. You’ve been on it for the last three days, this afternoon being the fourth. You really need it to be in your system for about a week before it builds up enough to make a difference in the way you feel and sometimes it takes longer. I wanted to get started as soon as possible and the NG tube made a perfect delivery system.”'

Favorite "big grin on face" moment: 'John grinned as he brought up another spoonful of soup and slurped loudly. “There you go, I’ll even provide sound effects.” As the sound of their laughter carried across the infirmary, they didn’t notice Carson and one of the nurses giving each other a high five.'

Now...I would like to thank the academy...for the writers of this fic...carry on!
Dugleik chapter 17 . 9/10/2007
Snaps to author for nearly killing him, although at that point I really wondered if you had the guts to have him sent to earth.
Dugleik chapter 16 . 9/10/2007
Two chapters left. Is this a death fic?
LadyNiko chapter 8 . 7/26/2007
Okay, just when you think Shep's gonna catch a break... NOT! :-p

I don't know which one of you is getting the yours/you'res confused, but it's really distracting. :)

Here's what I'm talking about: “You’re concentration is improving.” Nope, You are concentration? That's not right... you want the possessive version so that means just straight your. Remember - you're is the contraction for you are and does Teyla use that many contractions? I can't seem to recall that she does.

So, just remember to take a moment and think about what you're trying to say - sound it out. Are you trying to use you're for you are, or are you trying to say that something belongs to the person?

And yes, I'm a grammar nitpicker! :-p I almost thought about majoring in English, but instead went for German and Secondary Education with a minor in history. (Now, I've changed tracks completely and gone for massage therapy, but that's another full story... :p)

If you think I'm bad, you should say what my beta readers do to my stuff - they go all out with the red pens of doom. *laugh*
Pocus chapter 18 . 2/20/2007
Absolutely fantastic story. It was a long journey, but quite worth it.
thebloodrose chapter 18 . 2/9/2007
That was such a great story! I loved the ending! Geat job!
December Winds chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
God, I'd be ryt frustr8d if i woz John. Tis good so far, i love it :D. And me and my friend both agreed that the long goodbye woz one of the best ep's of season 2 which makes me love the story even more :D

Caldwell: this is gonna take a lot of paperwork, edspecially that kiss...

crax me up evrytime!
studio62 chapter 18 . 6/14/2006
Oh Dang! I loved that all the way through! I was getting pretty sad there for a while and i wasn't sure it would all turn around in time... but thank goodness it did! Awesome enjoyable fic!
Beach chick chapter 18 . 4/25/2006
This is a great story, and I enjoyed the ending.

sherryw chapter 18 . 4/23/2006
HI there...Thanks for such a great story. I really enjoyed it. I hope to see more stories from the both of you. Take care!
chokolaj chapter 18 . 4/22/2006
Wonderful fic, thank you for it! :) I must admit that it was a bit hard to read through John's struggle with depression. A family member of mine suffers from it and it's no walk in the park, that's for sure. You did a wonderful job, kudos to both of you. Looking foward to the next fic you roll out and let's hope Thalan never shows his ugly presence again! Er, that is, if you two have anything you? :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 18 . 4/21/2006
wow... separately you two are terrifying for John together the poor man went off the deep end.

well done.

Your touch with Rodney is perfect.

I look foward to your next offering.
Amaq Iraluq chapter 18 . 4/21/2006
Wicked awesome ending.

I know how hard it can be to have a happy ending with necicerly haveing butterflies fluttering about Good job you two!