Reviews for She will be loved
Samara Phantom chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
MG
ParadiseAvenger chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Um, cigars and cigarettes are not technically drugs. It's tobacco and is perfectly legal. Maybe I'm ahead of myself and Sam gets into something a little more hardcore.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
now this is a happy ending
008333 chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
I like it I know some one who tried killing her self 5 times and she smoked and she stoped but still felt sad and she wished that she would die and that preson was me. You would be the same if your dad tried killing him self 2 and had no frinds. Also my grandmother killed her self that is why I tried killing my self also I even wrote a story about how I want to die.

Your Friend 0083
Panduck chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
YAY! Chalk up another winning and unique fluff for DxSfluffluver! Great one! Very diffrent than most, very awesome! Can't wait 'till you put up another!
xwhitexhouses chapter 8 . 6/11/2006
Great story there! Keep up the good work _
divinedragon7 chapter 8 . 6/8/2006
good
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 8 . 6/8/2006
thats cool )
Thouqhts-of-Nothinqness chapter 8 . 6/8/2006
Great. Is that the end or not. let me know. Have a good day. Bye!

Deleila
Jiece18 chapter 8 . 6/8/2006
A little sort, but nice ending to a good story.
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 8 . 6/8/2006
awesome ending, kinda sad to see this story finally over.
doom chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
yeah I'm going to be honest this story sucks its true this story has been told so many times its frekin cliced the the angsty whoh is me i fail at school and my parnts fight my life is pain its bascly lets you push the angst button on the and

it is ooc as hell SAM should be stronger than this and and it makes it seem like she's not a real character just a winey angst machine danny is to perfect and has zreo presnalty I don't think this is going to improve so thats the end of my rant if you want to flame me for'OMFG HATER WA ASHHOL!'go ahead my email adrese is here and i'll respond beside I can make fun of your shity reponse when i'm bored.
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
great job! )
divinedragon7 chapter 7 . 5/23/2006
cute ending
Charlotte LaRouge chapter 7 . 5/23/2006
Good thing there will be another ending, hopefully a more romantic one...more detailed too...Good job anyway /

Charlotte LaRouge