Reviews for One Step Away
AnnAisu chapter 23 . 5/15/2011
Aww.. bet Vincent owes a lot to Reeve now! Nice story!
emptyspace2015 chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
OKAY there is just so much that is just WRONG with this...but it ain't stopping me from reading it. hehehehe
adrdem chapter 10 . 4/28/2009
Cloud x Cid... Nice
adrdem chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
Like the concept
adrdem chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
There's something sweet in sick people... I think it's the whole being exposed thing.
adrdem chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This chapter has a brand of flirt I really like and subscribe too. Except I use word rather than kisses.
Kittencharmer chapter 15 . 11/18/2007
But Cait...hopped out of his husband’s arms...“What, never seen a married cat before?”...oh dear...and Vincent in a dress, no less...it just keeps outdoing itself. Gotta love it!
Kittencharmer chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
..."as Vincent fell asleep and Cat went into standby mode"...aw haw haw! Unbearably funny and cute. Then again, I really do love cats. Even little robotic ones with squinty eyes and wearing a tiny gold crown! ;-D
Sorehai chapter 16 . 1/26/2007
This was made of cute. Lots and lots of cute! Happy to see this updated! I think this was a nice idea to connect to the theme. I look forward to another one.

~Sis
VinVal chapter 13 . 1/25/2007
"When logic dictated that a robotic cat who was, for all practical purposes, male could never have any sort of relationship with a human male who had four demons living in his mind, he firmly said, “Screw logic,” and instead tried to figure out how to get Vincent to adopt his liberal mindset."

Very, very Cait-like.

figures he'd be constantly counting kisses too!
VinVal chapter 12 . 1/25/2007
*giggle* a screamer. a loud one. that's hilarious...

...and i can totally see Tifa having a foot fetish. maybe a cross-dressing fetish? hmm... nevermind

still lovin' this!
VinVal chapter 10 . 1/25/2007
these are adorable, and quite a bit longer than the other 30kisses themes i've seen.

heheh. cloud and cid.
Sorehai chapter 15 . 11/29/2006
Hehehe... I loved the Cid/Cloud bits. And this was SO amusing. I knew it was somewhere in Midgar that would let them get married. I have to say I am totally into this pairing now._

~Sis
Sorehai chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
You have converted me into a Vincent/Cait fan. Thank you and congratulations. I loved the second to last sentence of this chapter. Valenwind still rules over this though._
Jen chapter 9 . 10/5/2006
This is screwed up and wrong on so many levels...but it's mildly intriguing. I don't know how you managed to do that, but it's making me look strangely at my own Cait Sith (real, live tuxedo cat, not a robot). Scary and very funny at the same time. Nice combination :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »