Reviews for The Wayward Fox
Linkolas chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Oh please finish! I am enjoying this story!
branmandola chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Please for the love of god finish this story. I don't think I have ever read a fan fiction this well written or interesting, its like your Brian jacques himself.
Non Malum chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Please UPDATE!
DonutMastr chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
This is good!
MiddleLioness chapter 5 . 12/3/2007
This is brilliant! Your writing is wonderful to read the story line is facinating. You have a good grasp of the way the Redwall Books were written. I liked the way you wrote your vermin trackers from the last chapter, too. They were very in character. In the books the first response of vermin lackeys to a humiliating defeat is always, "They 'ad me surrounded, chief, and I fought like a mad beast,but..."

Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm sure I am not the only one waiting for the next update. I have added your story to my favorite stories list. Please update soon and keep up the writing. It's awesome.

glowingnarya
Nova Bucker chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
OMG! I love this fic1 PLeaseupdate! ASAP! ASAP! ASAP!
Ashana chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
Oh! I love this story so much! Will Bryn be okay? Please write more!
dartblade chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
interesting story keep up the good work and update soon
dartblade chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
oww and it just keep getting better and better lol
dartblade chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
lol this is the first time ive read a redwall story but i have watched all of it and figured you doing the same thing as they did when they told the story of martin the warrior lol very nice idea cant wait to read more
Colour-Blind Monkey chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
Crikey, that was awesome. :o

Continue writing, and I'll continue reading, because I like the idea you've got going here.

Clouded Horizon chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
Interesting. Very good. The part about Bryn losing his 'parents' to his brother was excellent, very believable. I hadn't expected that! And so, that's why Alkan hates him so much. Good, update soon!
saber-otter chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
Nice dream sequence. It seems to be heavily based in reality, but with a few dreamy things happening here and there... set up nicely, I think.

Patiently awaiting the next chapter, as always.
Tique chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
This is so very Brian Jacques-esque in so many ways, and I can't wait to find out what happens next! The original characters are really good too, by the way.
WolfKeeper989 chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
This is good, keep going.