Reviews for The First Hunt
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
awesome story it was cute.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
pretty fantastic liked it. it was cute.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
this is a really cute story
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
A very good story
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was a great story.
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Oh, so believable.

Good luck at the bad timing awards, Sammy.
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Aw, man! I wanna watch Thumbsucker! Is that the one with Vince Vaughn? I think it is.. I remember seeing the previews for it. Have you ever seen the Chumscrubber?

"Make me."

Sam was silent after that.

-That made me laugh because we all know that Sammy gets taller than Dean. Even though Dean can still beat his ass, but that's just what big brothers do I guess.

Dean smiled. "That's too bad. I'm always going to be bigger than you."

Sam looked disappointed. "Why?"

"Because I'm your older brother. It's the law."

"What the hell is wrong with you, putting two kids in a cell with those guys?"

-Yeah.. that's exactly what I was thinking. They're 11 and 7 for goodness sake!

He felt like a bad puppy on a string, being yanked along by an owner who had cleaned urine off the floor one too many times.

Cute cute ending. Yay for little Sammy!
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Hehe...loved the end.

Great job!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Very cute, I liked it! I especially enjoyed the end.
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Very cute story. And Sammy at the end asking about an allowance. So not a good time for that. LOL I liked how you portrayed John as well.
Dashboard-Kid chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
aaw that was well cute i loved it

Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Oh, your writing just gets better with each story! This was just excellent. I could actually see this happening as canon. I can't wait now for the upcoming ep. with the brothers as boys. Lots of great scenes in this, but I liked this: "Maybe Dad was more mad at the cops…" just what a kid would be thinking :) Thanks for sharing this, I may just have to check out that movie now. Have a good week :)
Maygin chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Ha ha! Okay I realize this was probably supposed to be a some-what serious fic, but I just could not stop laughing. This whole scene: "What are you doing?"

Dean shut the pantry door. "Nothing."

"What's that for?"

"Nothing." Dean shouldered past Sam and headed for the back door.

"Where're you going?"

"Nowhere." And after that, Sammy just never stopped following him.

...That whole thing just busted me up! I was laughing so hard. Ahh, the memories of following an older brother around ;) This was pretty good, I almost felt like I was watching a Saturday Morning kids show or something where there's a moral at the end of every episode... only this time it was SuperNatural, therefor it Rawked! Anyways, loved it! You always do so good with the Winchesters! Keep those stories coming!
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
That was so cute! I loved your take on Dad - I'm always happy to see stories with him included :)
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
haha, that was funny. i wonder what the leather clad man was thinking...*stares into space*
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »