Reviews for A Sister's Wish Kasumi
Rose1948 chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
Hopefully you will be able to continue this nifty little series. i read this after I read your first one, "A Sister's Wish: Nabiki."

Take care and thanks for sharing.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
lmao, would love to see a bit more to this one, great fun work!
Bobboky chapter 12 . 9/7/2007
sweet
James Axelrad chapter 12 . 9/5/2007
glad to see they are not dead...
Anon chapter 11 . 9/5/2007
Authors notes belong at the beginning or the end of the chapter, never in the middle of the prose.

Any words you are not sure of, and your spellchecker does not know, can be looked up in a dictionary. Since you write on a computer, you can, at the very least, use google as a quick way to spellcheck. (Try Define: word) And since spellcheckers let you add words, once you know how to spell a word, add it in. You'll have to add in alot of fandom specific words, like 'Ranma', 'Kasumi', 'Nabiki', 'Akane', etc etc.

Go ahead and write, no one expects error free when the words are pouring out of you, but that is no excuse not to go back and check, check, check once you are done writing. If your proofreaders are not doing their job, do they know they were suppose to look for spelling and grammar? In the end, do the best you can, as long as you can hoenstly say you did your best. If you feel the need to explain yourself in the middle of a story, then maybe you know you could do better, and the explaination is more for yourself then anyone else. Trying to convince yourself you did all you can. But if you make it a point to keep an eye out for spelling, to make an effort to look up words, than with effort and over time, you'll improve. You would be doing your best and getting better, and no one can fault that. So, if spelling is such an issue for you that you feel the need to vent about it, then all you can do is make an effort.
keichan2 chapter 12 . 9/5/2007
Hey!

Happy to see you are still active in the fan fictions world!

I hope that you will continue your rewrite of the "Sister's Wish" series.

Please update soon!
Innortal chapter 12 . 9/5/2007
I am a bit confused. By separating like you did, I thought not only were you streamlining the story, but correcting any and all mistakes from the first incarnation.

I haven't seen that, I'm afraid to say.
Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
Interesting, and I look forward to seeing whether Ranma can help out SAkane with her anger problems or not, and to see what plans will unfold later on when more of the old crew starts to show up again.
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
Heh, go Kasumi, and go Ranma, now to see if he'll fold or not when Nabiki gets her senses back.
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 9/5/2007
Interesting to think of Ranma as a sub, and Nabiki as a dom, but it does seem that way in canon as well, so looking forward to whether Ranma will break out of the role or not.
Wonderbee31 chapter 11 . 9/5/2007
Nice, and always great to see Kasumi take charge of things, which I wish had happened in canon.
Wonderbee31 chapter 12 . 9/5/2007
Nice, and looking forward to the outcome of the discussion Kasumi has with Nodoka, as well as what will happen with Akane and Nabiki.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 12 . 9/4/2007
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) OH BOY! Nodaka well be hunting soon.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 11 . 9/4/2007
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) I love how Kasumi handle Ryoga.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 10 . 9/4/2007
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Nice to see Akane growing up.