Reviews for There once was a dude named Bob and
That is funny.
Stephanie or Javagirl1992 chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
Oh hes a atopted I see
smart-idiot chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
That was great and don't worry about those other are just by people who love those mindless stories about Martin and Diana by those brainless least you have a idea that they are not the only chracters.
smart-idiot chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
FINALLY A BILLY STORY!By the way,It wasn't scary but it was funny.
Fire water AKA Soul Stealer chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
ROCK ON! YOU ROCK! No I'm not scared why... Was I suppose to be? IT WAS A COOL STORY Though. See ya!
Javagirl1992 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
LOL this is so funny
MEOWMIX chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
THIS IS AWESOME! I LOVE BILLY AND NOW I LOVE BOB TOO! THIS IS THE BESTEST THING EVER THAT WAS EVER WRITTEN! WOO!
Geenie ate me chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
oh! okay i got it! the 1st chapter was bob's point of view and the 2nd is billy's. am i right? or no?
The Dark Avenger 1942 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
did any of you bother to read the 2nd chapter or what? i mean if you read it at least the first one would make more sense! it's nothing like the first one!
Morbid chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Okay, you know what? Don't. Just don't. That's pretty sad, there. My six-year-old cousin does better. And I'm NOT sorry to sound nasty, because that was downright PATHETIC.
VampireWizard chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
ah! He was abdopted! This is better than the lasy chapter, I think you knocked some sense into the other writer. Lee is much better. And can you please please tell me your REAL name. Mine is Tanguy Muller. :p
VampireWizard chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
That was really weird...But, it was nice! I liked it a lot! Keep up the good work!
Geenie ate me chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
okay then... you're crazy!
EveKnight75 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
All right. Now get rid of this troll fic before I report you. Better yet, try your hand at an actual fic while you're at it. Your spelling and grammar is good enough that you could do a decent job.