Reviews for Deuteragonist
Just A Strange Fairy chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
I am lose of words of what to say... it's beautiful yes heart breaking
Lily Lovegood chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
That was heartbreaking.
melissa0 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
I'm crying my eyes out. Girl, you just, like, wrenched out my heart and stomped on it. Well, that's what I get for becoming addicted to Harry Potter fanfiction. You're good!
-Alliana
footballprincess chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This made me cry. I love the structure, the simplicity. I love how you wrote it as things slowly spiraled out of control, it was both heartbreaking and beautiful. Great job, keep it up :)
Compound1080 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Wow. I liked how you connected the beginning and end to the actual Harry Potter books: at the train station.
Pani Drzwi chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wow! What a wonderful, wonderful, moving piece of writing! Well done!

Kama ;)
Orrangerange chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This has to be one of the most touching pieces of writing I have read on here, and I have read my fair share. Loved the way you started and ended it, its the perfect very bittersweet ending to a touching piece. I can't wait to read your other pieces of writing now. Once again, this is absolutely amazing and JKR would be proud.
littlegirlgonemad chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
its really well written

i like the way you contrasted the first sentence with the last
Achlois chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This is depressing. This is depressing, but it's good...

I think I'll go back to reading humor, though.
helloheart chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That was really amazing.
Lise Steiner chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Heartbreaking, and incredibly well written. Good job.
yay chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
wow...this is a great story, told beautifully...keep writing!
yay chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
wow...this is a great story, told beautifully...keep writing!
AHigherOctave chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I love this, but if it had happened, I think I would have killed myself. I love that word. I didn't know it but it will now be marked in my vocabulary forever, it fits so well for the story. Sidekicks, that makes me think happiness and smiling. That's like the depressed, dead version of the word.

And I love the fact that there's no spoken dialogue in this, I wish I could write stories that way but everytime I try someone talks.
imsomaniac chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
This was beautifully written and absolutely heart-wrenching. Bravo!