Reviews for Shadows of Ourselves
I'm afraid of legilimency
Fascinating. The secret was huge.
I love chapters tittles. Well...what a secret! Loving this. Thanks
"But we can't always have what we want...or what others want from us" brilliant. Truly brilliant.
Finding a good dramione is sooo hard. Luckily, i have done it. Thanks for posting. This looks great
Ruya Knaus chapter 2 . 2/12
omg okay so they r getting married
?
Ruya Knaus chapter 1 . 2/12
OMG did draco Malfoy just ask for mine's hand or what?
roxy.neer chapter 2 . 2/8
So far I love the characterisations, the pace, the tone and the mood is definitely appropriate for where they are it stays consistent. :D
shinyyychua chapter 32 . 2/6
Loved this story so much! Great job building up the characters and the plot, I liked the relationship progress between Hermione and Draco - not too fast but not too slow either. Best ending and most suited for your story! Thanks for your creativity and hard work :)
Guest anne chapter 32 . 2/4
thiswas by far the best plot for dramione I've ever read! How the story went on even after Voldy was defeated was an unexpected twist unlike the typical 'happily ever after' endings! Great job!:)
ParfaitCherie chapter 32 . 1/26
OH MY GODDDDDDD BEST STORY EVER SO GLAD I FOUND THIS FINALLY
Jelliekins chapter 3 . 1/6
Hello yes I am reading this again. (I don't remember if I reviewed the first time I read this...?) I just wanted to say that I absolutely adore this fic. Enough darkness, mystery, romance, drama and fluff makes me think it's almost perfect. Almost because you wrote "Vldemort" instead of "Voldemort" in chapter two, but other than that, it's absolutely positively brilliant. The ending is my favourite part because who can resist family!Dramione ? And it made me laugh SO much. Anyway, I'm going to (re)read this now. I always recommend this fic to people, and it makes me so happy to read it again AHAHAHA (oh little things in life). I want to ask if it's ok for me to save this into a PDF? I won't distribute it, I simply want to read it even without internet :P
pwrmom2 chapter 32 . 12/28/2014
Loved it...fitting ending to a great story
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 32 . 12/25/2014
This was a fantastic read! I loved every moment of it! Oh, how everything was just so thrilling, and tore through the chapters in a whirlwind of a hurricane! And I kid not. Draco and Hermione definitely took a spin from the usual plot in your story, and I'm so glad for the change in scenery. This is original in plot, and I can't say I wasn't thrilled when you announced that Malfoy was the next Minister of Magic, and Hermione was HEADMISTRESS of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Thrilled, and extremely happy! I liked how everything turned in the end, especially Adonis (nice name by the way) who resembles his mother! Great story, and thanks for writing it! ;)
Neil chandler chapter 24 . 12/8/2014
Thank you for sharing your story. I love it