Reviews for Shadows of Ourselves
ChlexLover3 chapter 32 . 3/20
I started reading this yesterday and couldn't put my phone down. such a lovely story. well thought out. it was brilliant. just what I was looking for.
TheseLittleWonders chapter 6 . 2/16
Oooh, I am getting CHILLS reading this! This is amazing and is going to be so much FUN.
roni2010 chapter 9 . 1/29
happy to find this wonderful fic! Different from what out there concerning the war..
Espied7 chapter 32 . 1/28
So adorable.
Eunice chapter 32 . 1/23
That was brilliant! I have been reading harrypotter fanfictions for years now, and the past month I've been steadily reading an average of 2-3 a day and I am so happy I chanced upon yours. I love the way you wove the story together and balanced the wit, romance, action. I usually steer clear from war time fanfics but I'm so glad I gave this a shot! Here's hoping you've not stopped writing and got lots more up your sleeves.
MrsMyaHerondale chapter 32 . 12/29/2016
Loved it, specially liked the name of the chapters
Random person in wonderland chapter 32 . 12/29/2016
3 years later since the last chapter was posted and I can still say this is one of my favorite stories EVER! It is amazing!
Totoro chapter 32 . 12/26/2016
This book is absolutely amazing. Only thing I didn't like is that there were no mini hermiones when. She had kids. This is the best fan fiction I have ever read. It is so original and interesting. There were many parts when I cried. Great writing quality too. Thanks for sharing it with the public. This book is amazing.
Kelsey441 chapter 32 . 11/15/2016
Very good story. I enjoyed how their relationship played out. How did George get better?
Kelsey441 chapter 18 . 11/15/2016
Oh. The line about Draco's cuff link was an absolutely brilliant piece of writing.
Kelsey441 chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
How are they getting past Voldemort's legilimency?
Kelsey441 chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
I love that Draco gave her a choice even though his life was on the line.
nk01 chapter 32 . 11/7/2016
I really love this story, it is everything I would have wanted. So cute...Love the ending
Guest chapter 32 . 10/18/2016
Loved the story it was AMAZING I cried when I thought Hermione was really leaving. Like I cried A LOT.
chibi-Clar chapter 32 . 10/5/2016