Reviews for Art
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Cuteness! _ :-D Who would've guessed Dooku had it in him? :-P
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
One does not simply... question Dooku. :-P
Cuteness! I never thought I'd see the day when Dooku and Qui-Gon could be called cute! :-P
Nelarun chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I love it how you wrote that Dooku distractedly glanced up at Qui-gon. And how hes amid a sea of younglings! Love it. The picture is just perfect. Your story equally perfect.

Jinngerbread chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Aw I don't think I've read this one before, Charms, that was so absurdly adorable! I've got this big huge grin on my face :D
BecJedi chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I think this short short story is adorable, and though it may be mush, I don't see it as unbelievable. That is the exact way I'd imagine Dooku to respond to such a situation, though I must say that the last line (Qui-Gon grinned.) seemed so out of place for some reason. Grinning seems almost too strong a reaction from Qui-Gon. Maybe a all-knowing appreciate/smile would be better? Anyway, that's my rant. Really, I think it's just a sudden end, so I didn't expect it.

That said, you ended it at the right time (without it turning into a drawn out, unrealistic BecJedi homour! ;) ), and I found it cute with characters that have appropriate reactions. You also leave us wondering how Dooku got stuck with 'supervising' and what will happen next, but you did the best thing by not telling us. We can make our own versions. :D

In a nutshell, lovely!
Ezra Cross chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Very short, but also very cute! How easy it is to "paint" a picture with few words. Awsome!
Fialleril chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
This is so cute! :) I love the way you write Dooku, and somehow, the idea of him finger-painting is entirely believable. ;) Lovely little snapshot!

Taraum chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Dooku? Painting? *laughs* Funny.
Writer117 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
How very fun! But makes me sad, knowing how things turn out. Wouldn't it be a wonderful galaxy if the only cares were what color of paint to use? That would make for a pretty boring movie tho. Love it!
Athena Leigh chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
LOL, nice! I like it! Dooku is so serious about this task that certainly must have been assigned to him. Haha, and I love Qui-Gon, he's so earnest and adorable. How fun and lovely!
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Cute, implausible, fluffy, and well-written.
Super Tinfoil Man Part 2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006