Reviews for Recognition
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Liking it yet I'm confused O.o

Don't tell me but I like how mysterious it seem ;3
Mello7 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Oh, I love the mindfuckery in this fic. How it changes from Roxas to Sora in a way that goes completely unnoticed until the end and still does not break the flow of the text. Fantastic.
orangejuicesmilies chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Oh, Roxas. _ I'm sorry. I will cry in a corner for you. D:

But this was really wellwritten! and the ending was pretty "awesome-ending-ish" xD

favving! :D
Thyphy chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Wow! I could swear it was Roxas who would wake up!

This ending surpirsed me a lot xD ahah I loved it.

Nice work, I love how you wrote it.

short and sweet
ainulaadne chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I loved it. I love how it was such a bittersweet sort of thing, and how you transitioned from Roxas's point of view to Sora's without any warning and all of the little thoughts and feelings were so true to the characters and overall amazing.
Faye Silo chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
how cute.

Faye Silo
inactiveGE chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Lovely twists. So it was all Roxas's dreams in Sora's head? Or Roxas's memories of memories in Sora's head? Excellent stuff, immediate fav.
the world goes chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Whoa, that was friggin' awesome.

The ending? Perfect. ~Flawless!~

I hate writing short reviews, and usually I wouldn't even write one at all, but, wow, I feel like you deserve one.

Going in my favourites!

Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 8/13/2006

*cries* Oh. My. God.

So adorable. So sad. Poor poor poor Roxas. ;.;
Lady Samurai chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
We all love Roxas. It's not fair that he had to disappear!
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I love the way Sora has this weird identity crisis going for him. For the first five days of the game I didn't really like Roxas... I was kinda busy missing Sora... Then the sixth day came around and suddenly I burst into tears at the thought of Roxas leaving... Now I kinda feel bad for both of them because it's like... The Yami/Hikari syndrome from Yu-Gi-Oh all over again except nobody is really sure who is dreaming what and who is thinking about who and who is in control and what the hell is going on... It's cool...
yaoi-is-wowie21 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Short and sweet. The fragmented sentences and all that fit the story perfectly. I adore how you did that. Lovely.
Httw chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
there is gonna be more right? this is interesting... though it was sora who was dreaming right then right? roxas ans sora are one person in this eh? *poor boys*
ckmono chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Nicely written, short and to the point, and that takes some skill _ It was a nice little twist in the end as well, switching smoothly to Sora.