Reviews for Teenage Kicks
MissTreason chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
pwease update :3

i wanna know what happens... such a good story please don't abandon it
Bakura'sKoi chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Well, when are you going to update? You said you'd update within the week and it's been almost three years! This is a good story and I'd hate to see it abandoned.
ChrysVeria chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
So... WHAT HAPPENS?
Lumrosa-chan chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
please please please update! Wanna see the date! :3
fdfdsakfdjakl chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
I know its been a long time since you started this but i really enjoyed it and i hope you continue it someday soon.
KhaosKitty chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
That was a cute chapter, I don't think it was too long, it went further into Ryou's (and Malik's) character, which was a good thing. Bring on the date! Will there be a lemon? *hopeful eyes* Great work!
KhaosKitty chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Great god of all that is fluffy... O_O KAWAII! X3 That was too cute! Bakura's so ra-damn HOT! Ryou is luckyy 3 Okay, I must read the next chapter then get to sleep!
Lachen chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
Heheheh...cute chapter! ;) Love the playfulness between the two of them! XD

I cant wait to find out what happens between Ryou and Kura!

Great job-and keep up the wonderful work! ;)
adele4 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
When I started reading this (it does seem quite similar to your last one... which, in my mind, is a good thing... I really want you to actually continue the stuff you started, but if you just write more first chapters I’d actually be happy too *g*) I thought that Bakura being some famous singer and Ryou having a crush on him and all that doesn’t make all too much sense... but - by the end of the chapter my mind was down to: “OMG Hot! Cute! More!”

Which, logically, is pretty much all I’ve got to say now. Well, that and: predatory!Bakura. Yah!

Liked the second chapter too, but I think I’m a little too impatient to finally see Bakura again to truly appreciate it right now.
Glitterpoo chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
Gah! More!
A Fire In The Kitchen chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
I enjoyed these brief chapters. I believe you should continue.
Jade Cade chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
If I knew where you lived.. I'd probably have already invited myself over and threatened you to update at least five different times.. each for a different story. -glares- Just you wait! One of these days I'm bound to find a way to intimidate you through my review.. Or at least annoy you into updating so you'll get some peace and quiet.

As with all your other INCOMPLETED fics, this one is great and I look forward to seeing it updated.. soon hopefully.

Well, your one-shots are awesome too. But you already knew that!

Love ya!
Ilikeyaoi chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
Consistant you are not, a good writter you are. xD

Update soon and I will love you.
KittyBlue chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
Cutee! I like how Malik is worried about Ryou! )

I hope the date goes alright! I so want to see more Sexy Bakura! *drools*

Update soon, please!

p
Servant Indo chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
Okay, I could have sworn I reviewed the first time I read this, but Wow. I love it! Wow. That ia just all I can say.

Servant Indo, The Servanian Knight