Reviews for Loyalty
Twinchy chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
As a matter of fact, this short fanfic pretty much covers what I believe - and most likely would have if the show hadn't been cancelled - happened between Lorne and Lindsey at the very end, because I highly doubt the latter wouldn't have taken Eve's advice, even if merely as a precaution. Team Angel and Lindsey might have ganged up for the final battle but that didn't mean either trusted the other one bit more than absolutely necessary.

I'd LOVE to see an update for this story one day because it is very well written and conclusively thought-out, Jedi.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
A great story. Very good.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Well done.
varnish7 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Hi, this was great. Is it a one-shot thing or do you plan to continue? I hope you continue. I want Lindsey to win against Angel for once.
The Princess chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Good fic. Angel and Lorne deserve whatever Lindsey does to them.
Raiining chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Ah, are they ever.

Good job! I liked Lorne from Lindsey's perspective, very nice job. Good mesh of scene and feeling, action and consequence. Excellent!
gopie chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Well-written, very Lindsey. Liked it.
soulfulspike1880 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Very nice! I hope you continue this. I think it's very plausible that Lindsey went into that battle with some sort of protection spell. His murder was the only thing that ruined the Angel finale for me.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I despise both of them, Angel & Lorne, for doing this to Lindsey. Didn't Lorne have a mind of his own? I guess he really was a flunky. And Angel made Lindsey promises he never meant to keep. Lindsey didn't ask for Wolfram & Hart; Angel offered it to him. I would have been truly surprised if Lindsey had gone into battle without some kind of protection, kevlar vest or spell or combination of the above. You go get 'em, Linds! Get that "Eurotrash vampire" and his flunky demon for me! Nice story. I love it!
Luc Star chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
hmm.. interesting. i like it. should continue if you feel like it. could turn out very interesting. later.