Reviews for Discoveries with the Weasleys Part Deux
PumpkinHallow4814 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
please carry on! i know its hard but think of all the people your making happy-like me!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
I like this story! (Well, I liked the first story, and I like what you've got so far of the sequel) :)

I hope you decide to continue it one day!
starbright37 chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
love it. hope you continue writing it soon. I want to know what happens.
californiagirl1426 chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Haha! I loved this chapter!
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I loved this chapter, but I fear that I am starting to feel sorry for Ron.
PrudencePiperHalliwell chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Poor Hermione with the 'wedding planners' [ i love this story! can't wait to read some more.
Fabulous and Feminist chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I'm sorry this is postponed, it's really good.

I really want to say please update but you're in control, update eventually though. I really want to know mroe about this wedding

I have two questions though

1. Will hermionie remain as Granger or get a double barelled name?

2. will she wear a red dress or will it be another colour?

When will we ehar about their apartment

Ok 3 questions
atruwriter chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
This is a really cute story! It's too bad you abandoned it, it would be likely turn out to be very adorable! I hope you haven't given up hope on it! I'd love to read more! :D
shortee962 chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
i love this story! please continue!
Fabulous and Feminist chapter 2 . 11/29/2006

kkep going

seriosuly its really good

it love it
Mrs Charlie Weasley-thats me chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
OMG! SO GOOD! I READ the first one a log time ago and I came back to it to refresh my memory and found this sequel! OMG! It cant be done right? I hope not! Its SO Good!

Keep it up, there arent enough good Hermione/Charlie stories out there!
Dizi 85 chapter 2 . 9/2/2006

this is great!
Vampirical.Angel chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
im soo glad you did a sequel! i just read the other one and thought you should definitly do a sequel and then saw that you had and jumped for joy! :) i love this story! please update soon! :)
whedonist19 chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
I noticed that you haven't updated in a while, and I don't like begging, but in this case it will...please, please update. This story is really good. Thank you for writing, even if you don't update.
GurlOfTheNight chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
Its Good. Please update soon. Can't wait to know what happens next.