Reviews for The Importance of Family
iluvfairytale chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I wouldn't mind if this continues ; ) I followed b/c I hope for some miraculous reason, your going to get up one day and be like "I'm a continue this"
LadyEtelka chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
A beautiful beginning. A bit of a pity there isn't anymore, but as always that will only come when the muse hits. I like the way your mind works though, do I shall be following you to see what else is posted. (That sounds very stalker-ish... I promise I'm not dangerous.)
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Strictly speaking, Harry isn't Abigail's second cousin; he's her first cousin once removed.
Jisa chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Loved it!
Jess-siriusly chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
aww i had hoped dudders would change (esp after the farewell in DH) D: but then this was written before dh, and you've got me convinced that this would be dudley. great characterisation! and i appreciate the slash you threw in at the end :)
Cookie05 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I loved it

I feel so sorry for Addie
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I really liked that it has to be the first one ive read were dudleys kid has magic and dudley regects them!

I enjoyed this different perspective!
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh wow, I could totally see the Dudley that didn't go through the rest of the books act EXACTLY like this! I felt so for that little girl, I'm so glad she'll be un-abused and won't have to suffer for her talent. What a fabulous tale.
Annoying Little Twit chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
*laughs* Hmmm, this would be an interesting story to actually make into a chaptered series. I like Harry's personality; very well made and demonstrated. Lovin' it!

dameange chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
so, I don't know why they're aren't more reviews for this utterly amazing story. I loved how Addie's world is shattered and remade all in one day. I would have loved to see more of what happens after, but this story works beautifully as is. thank you for writing it.
0TruestBlue0 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I loved it! I hope you might add more to it one day.
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I love how you imply that there's a romance between Draco & Harry.
BornofStarlight chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
*I* think you should continue this. Really. :) It's quite intriguing...! Lovely writing.
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
There should totally be a sequel.

Is that a Draco x Harry hint I see? Ha ha ha.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I like this and Addie. I rather wish there were more about her...