Reviews for The Night We Never Met
BrainyBat chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
GREAT! I love all of your work... Please check out the secret shaft
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
That was clever! Extremely good! \_/ But Mulder and Scully BELONG together!
Calvin Wong chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
How fantastic. Emotional parables, betrayal, lots of other stuff that make stories great. You tell the story in a detached, flowing manner that makes me want to cry sometimes, because the way you do it is just wonderfully sad. The ending is good too, even though I don't actually get the storyline. Still. I remain your true fan, and am waiting patiently for your next work.
Seriously Sam chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
I love it! Write more please please!
cv chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
I guess he stirred something so she'd forgot? Anyway, that reminded me of Terminator. A bunch. But it was very good, and different from most stories post season 8. :) Good job.
JediScully chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
Wow. This one was deep. I never really stuck through with a Dogget and Scully story, but this one was really good. I like how you made Mulder the enemy, even though I am normally a shipper, I actually did not want them together in this one.
jay chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
WOW! That story was great, real original. But it was so strange having Scully trust Doggett so much and not Mulder. Also, Mulder, evil. But i love strange. You're a great writer
Zab chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
Hmm... so this is an alternate reality piece? I really liked the writing style, but the fact that Scully just trusted Doggett out of the blue seemed wrong, as did the idea of Mulder being so, well... evil. Also, maybe you wrote this before Per Manum and had just read spoilers from it, but Scully's the one who brings up invitro fertilization, not Mulder. I hope this doesn't sound like a flame, because I really did like the style and plot creativity, the complexity was one of it's best features, but as a devoted Mulder/Scully shipper, this just wasn't to my particular taste. Keep writing good stuff )
Picasso Princess chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
Well, where to begin? That was quite an interesting story. I figured out that "Luke" was really Doggett before he actually said so. This story was kind of weird though. The thought that Mulder would betray Scully like that sounds almost absurd. I do, however, think you have a wonderful writing style.
girlwhosoldtheworld chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
that was really really good! i hope you write more x files seem to have a gift for it:)
Ishmael chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
that is very unusual, very original. i like it a lot.