Reviews for NekoChan
sailorjellyfish chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
I like this story and it keeps me interested in what's going to happen next, but the way Rian calls every woman she comes across either a bitch, slut or what have you really turns me off of reading it. It's gross. She doesn't know these other characters, yet she's using these slut-shaming slurs. It's such a misogynistic attitude and I think it stems from the author. I don't think it's necessary. I wish I could continue reading (I'm through chapter 8), but it's such a turnoff that I just can't continue. You write well, and again, the plot itself is very interesting, but I'm just so uncomfortable with that woman-hating attitude that I don't want to read it.
Anyway, I hope you continue to write other things! Good luck!
sailorjellyfish chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I really love this story so far! I think your writing flows well, and is easy to read and understand.

However, you may was to run your stories by a friend or through a spell-checker first. There's some grammar and other little mistakes of the like throughout.
Lonely Violet Lacey chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
omigod! i loved this :) but i will admit, the last two chapters before the final one, i sort of skimmed through it, there was so much detail ;-; and i have the attention span of a squirl, but i still loved this, excelent job.
KiyumiArashi chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
Nice job! :) I liked the way you put song lyrics in there sometimes. :) That was cool to hear about meeting your own fan! :) Your OC was alright, actually! I was worried she would be an all-powerful Mary Sue with a lot of Sakura-bashing, but it actually wasn't! Was her resemblance to Tenten intentional? Olive green eyes, brown hair with bangs? Oh, and why is it called Sanken? Doesn't that mean three-fist? Blood fist would be Ketsuken, right? Oh, and also, I guessed it! I guessed that it was a demon of some sort since the second chapter! :D I really, really hoped that it would be the Nibi, but I did wonder whether it was. :D I'll admit that I skimmed the fight scenes because fight scenes aren't really my thing, even in movies. It's awesome that Lee loved her even though she was all carved up. Congrats that you finished it! :)
SMILEH123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
! Nice prolouge!
FlamingSnowpaw chapter 15 . 1/2/2011
Dear god, you made me cry so hard! I couldn't even read properly!

It's very well writen, even if a bit too long, but better writen than any Lee story. She ain't a mary sue, you managed to write a completly new style of fighting and... arrh, this story is too awesome for words!

-Snowie
WandererRaen chapter 15 . 8/29/2010
Oh my god. Holy shit, dude. I mean... I was totally bawling in this chapter. Shamelessly crying my eyes out. This was such an amazing story- I can't even believe it. Thanks for this. :D
Saya.Hikari.Uchiha chapter 13 . 7/29/2010
The bastard made her cut out her own uterus! That is so cruel, and at such a young age she had no idea that that was normal. I must admit I just about threw up reading that. It made me want to cry.

Your writing style is amazing though so I'll keep reading.
Saya.Hikari.Uchiha chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
I know this is an old story but I got to this chapter and I just had to review...

I absolutely want to tear Neko-chan to pieces! He pisses me off so much for what he is doing to Rian. When it got to the thing about the pain tolerance I about through my computer across the room.

I'm going to keep reading because I really like the story and Lee doesn't get enough love here on Fanfiction.
rose chapter 15 . 6/29/2009
*sniffals* ;_; SO CUTE AND SO HAPPY!1 OMG I CRY'D AT TIMES READING THIS STORY YAY GOOD WORK I WISH YOU LUCK
Lady Phantasmagoric chapter 15 . 3/26/2009
That was the most epic fanfiction ever! I don't even know what to say, other than getting down and my knees and chanting, "All hail fanfic master!" Awesome.
Lord Patience chapter 15 . 1/26/2009
What a great story. That was probably one of the best fanfic's I've ever read. I just read the whole thing in one sitting.
SilverRose chapter 15 . 12/31/2008
This is the second time I've read this story. I read it a while ago, around a year or so ago. I honestly am in love with your writing. Most one than once has it brought me to tears. It's a very powerful story, and I almost feel honoured to just read it. You've created a wonderful piece of art here. Congradulations.
k92littlered chapter 15 . 8/25/2008
Omg. It's over... Ok normally my last review is really really long but as it seems there is a sequal I think i'll save the super long reveiw until then.
k92littlered chapter 14 . 8/25/2008
Tsunade-sama! NO! wait. Wasn't Rian already a jinchuuriki?