Reviews for NekoChan
When Darkness Rises chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
-Rian blinked. For just a moment, she thought she saw a real person in that green spandex suit.-

-"Gai-Sensei! Look at this!” he called, eager to show off his newest possession, and the real reason behind it.-

I really liked those lines.
When Darkness Rises chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
awesome
When Darkness Rises chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
-Iruka scratched the back of his head. “Well, Rian. You’re going to be part of Maito Gai’s cell from now on”

[Rian, it’s OK for you to commit suicide now.]

Rian ignored Neko-Chan, and smiled innocently again. “Great!”-

lol
When Darkness Rises chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
lamentable chapter 10 . 7/1/2006
Oh... I don't know what to say that could measure up to something of this caliber. If Masashi Kishimoto could make his readers feel the same emotion this did, I'd have to buy another volume ten because it would be soaked with tears. I liked the fluff. Soory I've been gone so long, I would have reviewed earlier but I was in Alabama for a week.
Mayangirl6 chapter 10 . 6/29/2006
There was fluff! LEE x RIAN FLUFF! FINALLY! It took forever but it was well worth it. Even if there was only a little. You almost made Rian... evil! Evil Rian. Gives me the creeps. Rian's too awesome and kick-ass to go evil! I applaud you on yet another great chapter.

For a chapter that you had to write while having to use the restroom, I'd have to say that this is my favorite chapter so far. Good work! *claps loudly* Go you!
elegant-fleuret chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
Damn, I think that was the longest chapter yet! And I loved reading every single word of it.

I see Neko-chan has started to put his plan into action. Although it is a bit un-nerving to know that he wants Rian to be just like Gaara. I'm starting to understand that cat's warped mind. Although, it surprised me to find out he had other vessels before Rian, which makes me wonder...

As I've probably said before in other reviews, I really had the sense of pain Gai and Rian where going through. There's just something in the way to word your sentences that just really... well, I can't actually describe it. You take a normally happy-go-lucky charecter and convey feelings that they normally don't appear to have. Feelings us readers can relate to.

Even though the fluff was mild, it subdued my inner fangirl. (Sighs dreamily) Ah, young love!

Oh and before I forget I saw the picture of Rian and Lee on your profile. Can you say 'adorable beyond reason'? And I was wondering, would it be all right if I drew some fan-art for you?

Update soon please!
Werewolf Magic chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
Begging for nother chapter here. If not please tell me if Lee is forced to watch his friends become great nin as he sits depressed and lonely with Gai who still can't stop thinking that its his fault.
Neeako chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
YAYZ! you updated!

Okie...the chibi in meh head wants me to say something to you...it was a dare! (Chibi: no it twasn't! Since you said to HarvestMoonRacoon you only respect Lee, you have to say it to her!) *sigh* fine...

*takes out a card. clears my throat and reads what it says on the card* Thanks to the resoning with The Chibi, the notification of having an obsession with Rock Lee fanfiction and Pictures, and the dream i had a few days ago of Rock Lee saving me from an evil cat (Chibi: don't ask...) i have realilesed my hidden feelings for Rock Lee. Though, because of my much stronger feelings for another character, i have chosen to Idolise Rock Lee, even though his looks still creep me out.

There. i read it. (Chibi: Operation, Uncovered truth, COMPLETE!) yeah yeah, what ever.

Anyway...Update soon please!

oh, since you got Clash of Ninja, i'll give ya a hint to getting the most powerful and most easiest to use, Finish One Player mode with every character twice, that means you have to unlock Rock Lee first *Irony*. Then you get Kyuubi Naruto (i got level Hokage on my first time using him! X3)

It helps being totally obsessed with an Anime, you use the merchenside alot. But a warning though, after you have all the characters, it isn't as much fun unless you are playing with a friend.

-' not again! (Chibi: STOP TYPING ONE SHOT LONG REVIEWS!) yeah yeah...
EnduranceInTribulation chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
Wow thank you so much for dedicating this to me, this is a huge honor. Thank you so very much! Only one thing... as odd as this sounds, and I'm not sure if somehow I made you believe this but... um... I'm not a girl... no problem though, I never really made that clear so that's completely understandable. This chapter was amazing! I'm always in awe about how well you describe your fight scenes, they seem incredibly realistic and they're very detailed. I was hanging on to every word of this story and it's amazing how intricate the story is becoming. This is great! Keep up the amazing work! Again, thank you so much for even mentioning me in your story! I am not worthy!

-Your loyal fan.
Koota Jakan and Yamimaru chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
that was awsome please update soon!

~Kagime
NoCareChakara chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
MORE...MUST SEE MORE 0.-

ITS GOOD! Very good descriptive imagery. Your lay out and style also makes the mental picture a lot clearer. BRAVO!

KEEP IT UP!
Koota Jakan and Yamimaru chapter 9 . 6/23/2006
*eyes wide* i love this story please update soon!

~Kagime
BTA's old failing account chapter 9 . 6/22/2006
Nyaa~ (Finally got to read the chapters I haven't read yet xwx;) Getting really good! Awesome writing. :3 Can't wait for the next chapter~
Neeako chapter 9 . 6/21/2006
okay, typing this before i got to school...

OMG! Poor lee! Poor Rian! (*chibi* X3 you LOVE lee!) I DO NOT! I respect him! anyway, gotta wrap this up before i become late for school and my exams! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »