Reviews for Mother
In-betweens chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I'm new to this couple but this was great. :-)
RubysArms chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
hey great story honey! i absoltely love the ending, and it was really really sad, i absolutely love every one of your stories and i officially nominate you for best writer on fanfiction, if theres a better one, i havent seen it! keep up the great work!

xoxo emily xoxo
keisha4 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Oh my gosh! I've never reas that story before but I love it! I really do!
Aces n Eights chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Hey Hunny!

It's me! And btw i loved it! so good! i evny u remember after all this is a one shot right? lol!

hearts hugs kisses and love!

toodles my poodles!
that-crazy-jesus-girl-sarah chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Hey love this was so good! I love your writing style. So please grace us with more! ;)
JWood201 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Ooh, I'm not so much a G/K shipper, but this was really well-written as usual. I love how introspective you get. And I *loved* this episode as well. Very nice!
Pamena chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Hey honey! This was awesome, I loved it! Especially the line 'I never wanted to be your mother.' This was great, I wish you would write more often!
karengraciewalker chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
really good, i enjoyed it alot :D hope you write more stories cause i enjoy reading them :)
beautifulworld chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
So true... I wanted to hit Grace in that episode. I will also want to hit things when I eventually get to see season eight, I have no doubt. Gah. Thank goodness there are writers out there who actually write W & G as it's supposed to be ;) Thank you - this is lovely :D

(BTW - I am the Gem who was replying anonymously, and strandedinaber on LJ - I hunted up your fanfiction :D)