Reviews for Frozen Sky
Esthelaaaa chapter 6 . 3/30
Compliments first!
I like how you:
- Edit your work. Its flawless in regards to errors! Or almost anyway; perhaps use a few semicolons instead of commas where necessary.
- Stick to the anime. This seems like quite a likely back-story; that is, if it hadn't been revealed. But I like it anyway.
- Write in a sophisticated manner. You're not like the half illiterate brutes on this site! A good fic is few and far between...

However!

I do enjoy how you explore shiro's thoughts and all, but do remember; senses, feelings, action - these are what capture an audience. You follow his stream of consciousness a little too well, and perhaps would lose more impatient readers. Then again; is that really a loss? :P Up to you to evaluate. I'm not saying this is bad, i'm just saying it could be more interesting.

Although you could end it just like this, i really don't see you doing that, and so i'll be following this story. It's almost a favourite... :x urgh i dont know
Technically, Shiba Kaien graduated in 2 years. It was Ichimaru Gin and Hitsugaya Toshiro who graduated in 1 year. I think you already know this though as on your profile you stated that you'd be rewriting and editing some things to match canon...
whitealmond chapter 6 . 2/26
I put off reading this for the longest time because I'd heard so much about it, and I was afraid that it would sweep me away in envy of its power. There are some stories that form a foundation for a particular ship, or character, or fandom, and Frozen Sky is truly one of them for Hitsugaya, in my humble opinion. A part of me thinks, after reading this, what's the point of reading less carefully crafted, less thoughtful stories? What's the point of writing, if I'll never be half as good? I can only try my best. You've given me a lot to think about one of my favorite characters, who is so painstakingly, lovingly, truthfully rendered here. I hope you update soon.
Twinspired chapter 1 . 1/13
I have read your story and so far it is amazing! The character development, and the way you write makes me feel everything. I love it! I am wondering when you will finish this story, because I cannot get enough of it. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Cat at Dusk chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Wonderful story. Not a personal fan of this Matsumoto, but I suppose that's your prerogative.
Flowerlet chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Aww, that was a lovely story!
Googlemo chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Great story, nothing bad about it, the only thing I didn't like was not ENOUGH RANGIKU! I so hoped to see HitsuMatsu here... eh... but still great!
S chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Super cool and well well detailed. Where's Matsumoto?
S chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Very thorough and very enjoyable. Yay for dragons
Lamon chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Awesome just awesome all around. Beautiful fic about our little Taichou... Loved it.
Fizzy Bow chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
please finish this! We readers must know what happens at toushiro first captain's meeting! We must!

I bet it will be awkward. especially if he's late. He walks in and immediately all eyes turn to him.

Naw! toushiro wont be late. He's too professional for that. It will still be awkward. Cant wait! the drama! please update soon. Please!
LyckyDycky chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
This is cute! Updatee
katchimo chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Definitely a classic and so very canon (I'll be honest I stopped reading the unending chapters of Bleach after ehhhh, the thousandth chapter). I read and reread this story whenever I find myself going back to after telling myself I WON'T read anymore fanfiction. And since I decided to just go ahead and make a fanfiction account well there you are, on my favorites list. All of your work is great (including the Bill Weasley and other HP fanfiction) but this was my first and therefore favorite. No other Bleach fanfiction has quite captured my heart. Yes, this could potentially end with the sixth chapter but I hope you'll come back and continue to pick it up or at least start another fandom which I can obsess over. And
Ryoumafan chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Please continue this, I love reading it.
Noitamina chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
I really love it so far! I agree with you about Shawlong's assessment of Hitsugaya's bankai being wrong. I mean, he was only at 20% of his regular power.