Reviews for Frozen Sky
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Ano, I'm somewhat reluctant to add things to my favorites unless they're finished, usually (not always) but yours is good enough to be marked an exception. As were a few others... but none of them Bleach.
velfire chapter 6 . 10/21/2007
Sheer brilliance in your writing and characterizations of Hitsugaya and all the other characters. There are few longfics in Bleach that have captured my attention, and this is one of the few. The way you carry through the story is absolute love, with the subtle nuances and details and just so many things that makes it compelling. Definitely hope you update soon.
reckless-rage chapter 6 . 10/17/2007
Good story on Hitsugaya's past. Can't wait to read more.
borisbear chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
what an incredible story. thanks so much for writing it. i hope theres more to come...poor hitsugaya, such a joyless soul..so lucky to have matsumoto really! i dont think he has even smiled one in this story.. or bleach for that matter.
Antifishestablishmentarianist chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
It is quite rare that I find fanfictions of such caliber as this. I thought that this story has been well thought out, and it is most definitely detailed. Thank you for gracing the world of FF with this wonderful story. Here's to hoping you continue this.

~ Ty
Ywarch chapter 6 . 9/27/2007
I am wondering, is this fanfic complete but just not marked as such? Cos if there's supposed to be more chapters, waiting well over 6 months for them is LONG. Though this fic is so great, it feels complete as it is!
Capito Celcior chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
Please do not abandon this masterpiece. I cannot at all wait for more. Like a junkie requiring his next shot, like a stockbroker knowing he is about to make it big, I too know that the next one will be just as great if not better and cannot wait.

Love the way Toushiro's character is captured so well.
queenofspades19 chapter 6 . 9/25/2007
loved it
Reignva chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
I have every reason to believe that this is one of the most interesting fics I have ever read- and I've read many. Definitely intriguing and inspiring. Hope you continue the marvelous work. (Because good work is so common)

XD

jaa,

sano
Shadewolf7 chapter 6 . 9/16/2007
Very fun!
The Hammer chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
Day-um, seems Pyric has beaten me here too. Oh well.

Holy potatoes, woman, this has to be one of the best Hitsugaya fics I have ever read, and I've read quite a few. The first thing I must say is that your characterization is so top-notch, is practically irrefutable in my mind. It's Hitsugaya at his best and in the truest sense. Some authors soften him around the edges, to make the reading a little easier with those heart-wrenching scenes with Hinamori and his close friends-and they aren't heart-wrenching because they're squishy or anything, but because they're not. Describing in words the way you do it would simply not suffice. But all I can say now is, girl, you have talent.

When I first read the story (I printed it out and stayed up half the night to finish what you have here), the first thing that came to mind was, "This is damn good. This kind of writing is what gets published." I must say, your narrative is fantastic, your pacing is excellent, and what really great are the subtle things, nuances, with characters, phrasing and prose that we don't normally get in fics like this.

I must say, your representations of characters we don't see a lot of like Komamura and even Kurotsuchi (god I hate that bastard!) is impeccable.

Please, for the love of sanity continue this fic. I'm sure I'm not the only crazy reader here foaming at the mouth for more!
Pyric chapter 5 . 9/10/2007
Love it. Even loved the Hinamori part, and I can't stand that girl! Heck , it was probably the best part of the fic...

Yeah, it was.

The choice stellar line from this chapter:

“Yes, yes, come on,” she babbled cheerily, her small hands pushing between his shoulder blades, propelling him towards the door. “Let’s go, Hitsugaya-taichou…”

It was the only time Hinamori ever called him taichou.

AH! Nicely done, really. I love how their relationship has been going for turns throughout this fic! It's fantastic, really it is!

I love this! I'm sure I've already faved this like three times, but I'll do it again just in case.
Capito Celcior chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
Amazing. Little action in most chapters (at least the dangerous battles kind) yet it never lost my interest. Far from it. It drew me in.

Please keep this going for a good, long while more.
Twosen chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
Chapter 6 review:

(1) Aww, Hitsu's all grown up and a Captain! I love how you've written Hitsu's secret pride in his new office (as in both his status and his actual office). Because, well, he WOULD be like that, wouldn't he?

(2) FINALLY! Introduction of Matsumoto seems long-awaited but at the same time quite right. It wouldn't have felt as right if you had written her in playing a major role earlier because Hitsu's backstory pre-10th division was what I came here for anyway!

(3) Again, spot on with the characterisation - you've done Ukitake and Shunsui perfectly for me. (Hee, potted plant! The beginning of the SWEET-giving!) And Unohana. And Matsumoto. And oh, basically any and all of the Gotei 13 you've put your hand to in this fic so far! CHARACTER LOVE.

Lastly, I do hope you plan to continue updating this sometime! I respect that RL can be busy and you don't owe this fic anything, but I sincerely hope you DO continue!
Twosen chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
Chapter 5 Review:

(If this and my other reviews are really not showing up, rather than reviewing here again, I'd be happy to review at LJ if you post the other chapters up...)

(1) Jidanbou Hitsu dialogue priceless. I love the way you've portrayed the simple-minded yet likeable shinigami. D

(2) Love the introduction of Hisagi and Matsumoto to Hitsu's POV. (And knowing that in your fic-canon, this is his first real encounter with Matsumoto. D'aw! XD)

(3) Again, love Hitsu's insecurities. And the way you've written him as such a perfectionist.

(4) Hyourinmaru humour