Reviews for Frozen Sky
No more chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
I followed this story so long ago I don't even remember the password to my FFN account anymore. Lol. In fact, I temporarily abandoned the bleach fandom for reality and when I finally came back THIS was the first fanfiction I knew I had to reread. That's how much I love your backstory on Hitsugaya. I'm satisfied with what's already published, really. Part six ends like it would a real ending leading up to events with Ichigo and co. But I still like to think you'll come back and finish what you REALLY want to say. And when you do, I'll be sure to read it.

Yours truly,

Passionate Fan
Aynessa chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
HOLY CRAP how did I miss reviewing this story? Shame on me!

Well, I don't remember when I first saw your story...had to have been at least a year ago. But this is my all-time favorite Bleach story. Irregardless of how far the official canon goes, this story always stays true to Toshiro, who he is, and the dragon that sleeps within him. I have never found any story that so accurately portrayed a Bleach character quite like yours, and I don't think I ever will. Your writing is brilliant, your grasp of the characters flawless, and each chapter is an elegant and beautiful read that never loses appeal.

I do believe I'm going to re-read this amazing fic now.
bubblyfizz08 chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
I'm normally a lurker (I know, I know...shameful), but your story is just too wonderful and deserving of phrase for me to pass over the review button. Your gift of bringing each and every character to life is almost unbelievable, as well as the very appropriate and reasonable situations you make them go through. If you are not already writing professionally or publishing your own works, I hope you consider it so your gift can be shared with more people than simply fanfiction readers! Thank you very much for this great story and I look forward to your update. I can't think of any tips to give you...you're probably one of the best authors in this community.
XxUchiha SakuraxX chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
KEEP WRITING!
XxUchiha SakuraxX chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
LOOVVEE ITTTT
XxUchiha SakuraxX chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Omg, this is so well written that it NEEDS to be finished! I know that you haven't been on for awhile and I'm not even sure if you'll get this message. But this is really, really, really good. The amount of reviews for this does not do this story justice. I am surprised at the lack of reviews. You wrote this several years ago, and it is fantastic! I can only imagine how much better your writing skills must have become.

Please please please continue!

ps I am also going to leave one review for the other 5 chapters because your story deserves it.
P'chel chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Even if you say this isn't all canon,

this really gave me a better understanding of Toushiro's character. There really is a lot to love about him.

I haven't been religoiusly following the series/manga, but you gave me reason to do it now. :-D

I love your interpretation of Toushiro, I think imma adapt it as my own too. (If you don't mind.) :-)

Anyway, I loooooove your long chapters, Toushiro's character desereves nothing less.

I know you haven't updated for a loooong time and maybe you're just reading this after days/weeks/months/years, but I just wanna let ya know that no matter how much time passes by, great literature will remain great.:')
Eto117 chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
I love the story. Is it complete?
matchynishi chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
Loved this so very much! Possibly my favourite Hitsugaya fic, ever. *_*
Varia no Shizue chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Hitsugaya is such an interesting character, I love reading about him. This story is amazing.
young-love chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
Wow... this story is just... Wow. I'm completely lost for words. This story is REALLY good. I hope you continue this; it is really fun to read. :)
AmunRa chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
This is a very in-depth look into Hitsugaya's history that's been an enjoyable way of piecing together how he's come to be the person he is. The relationship between Hitsugaya and Hyorinmaru is deep and multiple-faceted and is perfectly real. I also enjoyed how you used his background and experiences to shape him. It makes his personality a little less abrasive.

Your writing is superb and detailed and I've enjoyed reading the story. I'm bummed to find that it's not finished, but hope that it will be eventually.
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »