Reviews for Frozen Sky
AmunRa chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Great start! I don't think that there are many stories about Hitsugaya's past so I'm glad that i found this one. I'm looking forward to what comes next.
Icedragonshiki chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
hey that was really awesome, i mean the chapters are really long but im not complaining as this story is so amazing and well written. Good ending!
Tracer chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
I hope you continue this fic it's really nice!
Corisanna chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Hello, headcanon. This entire story. It's canon in my head. Unshakeable.

I love how you write the pondering on what it is to be a dragon in spirit. The character analysis is amazing.

I hope to see this update someday in the future. It's beautiful.
Jaraiya's apprentice chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
I found it! Read this story when I FIRST started reading fanfics (ur the reason I got hooked) back un '07. Hope u have the chance to update. Even after 4 yrs, it's still a great story.
lyn chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Every time I see your story on someone's favourites page, I'm reminded of how extraordinary it is. Don't put it off for too long :( A lot of us are waiting for you to come back.

You're at a great place. ] Matsumoto and Hitsugaya are unfamiliar with each other. Have some fun with it! Hope to see the next chapter soon!
aznprincessali chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
this is good! update!
sam110 chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Perfection...please update
Snowrries chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
I don't think I've ever read a fanfiction that comes even remotely close to the depth of character analysis that you've done in this story, and I've read some insightful fanfictions.

You made me go to sleep at 3am and sleep through my 830am morning class. And I'm not mad at you at all. A job well done. This story is superb.
Furionknight chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
I look forward to more :)
letmeupme chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I won't embarass myself by waxing poetical about how you've correctly captured the spirit of those born to soar and conquer, the noble angle of the dragon as he glides with the wind and takes to the heavens. I know a little about myself, and I know that when somebody (usually on a stroke of genius, him/herself) describes dragons be it in paint, ink, or pixels, I go somewhat crazy. But I will say that the portrayal of the self, the painstaking attention to detail brought to mind 'Flowers for Algernon' (don't ask me why), and that I loved it.
Vain Ambitions chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
Is this the end? No right? Please update! :DDD
linn152 chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
I don't think I can say any sort of praise that would do your story justice. All day, I've been reading, soaking in every word. Closing in on 400 reviews and it still doesn't seem enough to prove how good Frozen Sky truly is.

So I hope everything's good with you. Hope you'll come back and update soon. I'll be here waiting. ;)
tsuki no yoru64 chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
i love this story. not to be rude but the captains jackets are not a jinbaori its really a haori.
Hanqing chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
I love this, especially your attention to detail and characterization. It's amazing, really. I never really thought of Hitsugaya as that independent and strong - he was obviously so, but you made it his core and fleshed him out beautifully. It's nice to see his motives and character so insightfully done.

I'm also loving Matsumoto. She's still boisterous, but there's a hint of slyness that looks like will be brilliant to watch/read.

While I know you said you haven't abandoned it, it's been forever but I'll be waiting for the next update. :]
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »