Reviews for Strangely Beautiful
Elmo's Fluffy Wife chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I love dark fics. This one was great.

The reason I love dark fics is because they make you think. Long and hard.

After reading this I just stopped and stared at the wall for a while silently musing.

I read this a week ago, and I'm only able to review now.

That shows you how good this fic is.
Nighte Thief chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Whoa... I love it! So depressing... So sad... So GOOD! Very well written... It makes my sadistic heart feel warm and happy... -_- Anyway, this is amazing LLBE IT!

**favorites**
xXWickedLovelyMorphineXx chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
OHMYFREAKINGGOD that was great...

Depressing, but completely beautiful.

*sad smile* Strangely Beautiful:')

Keep it up...
AlfredisMyHero chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
My eyes are watering up like a fountain. This story is soo sad, I think I am crying. Yup, a single tear just fell down my cheek. Man this story is really good. It has that not yet morbid feel to it that gives it a glow of unknown value.

Fantasic job.
Random-Anime-Girl chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
wow, i loved this _ btw, your not the only one who is blunt _-
snapmagic chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Oh my god. So sad. :(

Really good work, though. I loved it.
thekeytofailure chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
It's short but I think I've only cried this much on one or two stories before. Please I beg you to write as many stories as you can!
Merveilleux24 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Good, but somehow it felt as though it didn't have enough build-up for such an action. It's like a staircase that's missing five steps. The rest of the story almost made up for that, but not quite.
Gelly Belly chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
ah... dude that was soo depressing but at the same time it's intresting the way you describe their feelings... man it made me cry!
Ariaeris chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
This is so good and so very sad. I need fluff now. Very good fic.
BradQuestionMark chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
I don't know how others don't get afeeling out of this because my heart has sunken to the floor. First off you drove Artemis to the point where he commits suicide, then you reveal Butler loved him back. I am on the verge of tears here...you are a masterful writer, don't listen to what flamers may say.
Booji chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
:-( Whaa! This made me cry. Very good. Very angsty.
nidhogg chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
It's good...sort of. The Butler/Arty pairing I find plausible (just). Arty's suicide I can deal with; though, in my opinion, he would have thought about it more. He's a child genius, for crying out loud!

But I can't understand why this fic is written the way it is. I mean, it sounds like. William. Shatner. talking. Couldn't you have put in some commas, semicolons etc.? You seem like a good writer.
Laoise chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
I can honestly say, that I have never read anything this beautiful in my entire life.

Simlply stunning.