Reviews for Segmentation
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I LOVE IT!
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Aww, okay, that was very well done! :claps: Although, something in their dialogue seemed just a bit off for me. Maybe OOC, maybe something else. It's just a bit off for me, but it still works out okay :)
This kiss seemed really sudden. But then again, Raven's known for OOC hugging on occasion (ahem, thank you Robin and BB. Way to go you guys!), so I guess kissing shouldn't be unexpected either. It's kinda hard to keep in mind that this is CyRae shipping, since we don't see it all that often. But I loved their interaction here. You did a great job with them and getting them to this point in time. It actually would probably work fairly well for the series as a little side plot that we weren't supposed to pick up on, when you look at it from this angle ;) Really cool, I love it when people do such a great job with little-appreciated pairings!

Overall, great work! I'm really tempted to fav this, but I have a feeling that you've got plenty of other stories that are up to par. Idk, we'll see how you do on the RobRae fic that next's on my reading list :D
Sifu Soul chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
That was great!

Cy/Rae is my second favorite ship, but it sucks that they are so hard to do One shots for, since it isn't a relationship that's a bit too deep/compicated to some up in a couple thousand words. But this one was really good, and you kept everybody in character.

Great job!
hibikiiii chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
You write as good as you draw Alicia H . Great work, i may not be a huge fan of Cy/Rae but still it great. Liked the ending.
SisCo Kid chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Fascinating, very fascinating.
dmolla chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
wow, totally awesome K! not too many cy/rae fics out there, so this was a nice change. :)
Brian chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Nice one shot. I like how Cy really helped Raven and the daiolouge between them both. Great job.
la anjita chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
This is the third CyxRae story i've read so far, and the best. I like the whole physical manifestation thing. I want to find I fic where Raven has a tail. I've always imagined her growing a tail. Maybe I just have a thing for tails.

Nevermind.
The different chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Ok, here's the deal.

We support/like the pairings (in any order):

1. Robin and Starfire

2. Cyborg and Raven

3. Beast Boy and Terra.

So, the first part, you passed.

Now for the story, it was good and there were minimum spelling and grammatical errors.

Well done on your first fic.

We liked it.

We'll keep our eyes out for more of them to come.

See you soon.

The different
Moving Mountains chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Omg that was amazing. Cyborg was so sensitive towards Raven and that made it really emotional. You felt empathy for Raven in this. Great oneshot xx
random girl chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I liked it! The characters were believable and it was short and sweet yet well developed. Bravo you.